• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
1 McMuffin
1 McGriddle, egg and cheese only
1 mocha frappe

had a cracked and infected tooth pulled over the weekend so I'm literally guming soft food as **** all heals and the McGriddle is the answer.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
also looking at my snkrs purchase history, it looks like NIke is taking a page out of the Rolex book (or any other book).

Looks like I'll have to buy a bunch more Dunks in order to start getting "lucky" on some of the others

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
also looking at my snkrs purchase history, it looks like NIke is taking a page out of the Rolex book (or any other book).

Looks like I'll have to buy a bunch more Dunks in order to start getting "lucky" on some of the others

This is what I gather too, because I have a much, much higher rate of hitting on 1s than anything else, but all I want right now is one f-ing pair of Dunks. I can't show you that I want Dunks if you don't let me buy a pair of Dunks, Nike.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More shoes for my daughter who is due to be born any day now.

This is what I gather too, because I have a much, much higher rate of hitting on 1s than anything else, but all I want right now is one f-ing pair of Dunks. I can't show you that I want Dunks if you don't let me buy a pair of Dunks, Nike.

What size shoe do you wear, my friend?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What size shoe do you wear, my friend?

10!

tenor.gif

Thought this was an open invite! (Kidding...I already have the Syracuse dunks!)

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
^^^

I'll be sporting the 'cuse dunks in the 315 all weekend long.

and there's a dope vintage store downtown with all that vintage 'cuse gear too.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^

I'll be sporting the 'cuse dunks in the 315 all weekend long.

and there's a dope vintage store downtown with all that vintage 'cuse gear too.

I'm actually not a 'cuse fan. I had the 'cuse dunks way back in the day when they first came out. I was in high school at the time. I had the orange and white dunks and orange + white floppy socks and would wear white + orange and orange + white on either foot. We would hit up the Rooftop roller skating rink in Harlem and hang out on Friday nights. Dunks and floppy socks were the **** back then.

-I'm a Louisville(never nervous Pervis + Milt Wagner + Billy Thompson + Denny Crum) and Depaul(favorite college + NBA player may be Rod the God Strickland!) college basketball fan.
-I'm a USC(tailback U) and Michigan college football fan. Can't beat this clip...HELLO HEISMAN!:

I do like Syracuse as I live in NYC and never rooted against Pearl Washington, Billy Owens, D Coleman, Melo, etc.

I love this clip of Pearl breaking down everyone. The breakdown vs Georgetown at 4:12 is CLASSIC Pearl...RIP:

The breakdown at 4:50 may be better!

As a fellow Brooklyn resident, Pearl was a LEGEND since his high school days at Boys and Girls. Getting there to see a high school game was like going to MSG!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to Georgetown so **** Syracuse

(Not really, i wish we could go back to the days when both programs were good and their epic battles made the Big East fun)

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to Georgetown so **** Syracuse

(Not really, i wish we could go back to the days when both programs were good and their epic battles made the Big East fun)

Yessir!

I know you have seen this(sorry):

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads