• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I caved and paid resale (not too bad though, only $425 flat) for the AMMs on eBay and got them today with authentication. Basically two day turnaround time somehow, so I'm pretty impressed with how fast it was. I get why people are going nuts over them though. They look great in-hand and are probably going to spike in price.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
there's 2 different sizes, c

about that, so sizing of the AMM3's has been discussed here and I have a 9.5W and a 10W that i compared. I'm an 8.5M for all intensive purposes though I can do a slightly snug 8M no problem. Dunk highs i find fit better in an 8 than an 8.5 but I have no doubt that I lace them in a way that doesn't support staying on your foot. Dunk lows I fit 8.5M no problem. Now, to the AMM3's. These fit me better a half size down, so the 9.5W over the 10W. Yes, they're "true" to 8.5M, but the lining is slippery and 10W I want to lace all the way up while 9.5W is fine if I don't do that top little section and let the pretty silver A or the Jumpman on the tongue hang out. I wear the 8.5M Georgetown J3's no problem, but prefer the 9.5W in the AMM's. I plan to keep both because after all they do fit true to size - but might even look at a foot liner of sorts for the 10W, or I'll just lace them tighter at the ankle where there's the most slippery stuff.

philmo84

Reaction score
there's 2 different sizes, c

about that, so sizing of the AMM3's has been discussed here and I have a 9.5W and a 10W that i compared. I'm an 8.5M for all intensive purposes though I can do a slightly snug 8M no problem. Dunk highs i find fit better in an 8 than an 8.5 but I have no doubt that I lace them in a way that doesn't support staying on your foot. Dunk lows I fit 8.5M no problem. Now, to the AMM3's. These fit me better a half size down, so the 9.5W over the 10W. Yes, they're "true" to 8.5M, but the lining is slippery and 10W I want to lace all the way up while 9.5W is fine if I don't do that top little section and let the pretty silver A or the Jumpman on the tongue hang out. I wear the 8.5M Georgetown J3's no problem, but prefer the 9.5W in the AMM's. I plan to keep both because after all they do fit true to size - but might even look at a foot liner of sorts for the 10W, or I'll just lace them tighter at the ankle where there's the most slippery stuff.
Appreciate the feedback. Time for me to pull trigger

sarteaga

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a 12.5M on the AMM3; usually a 12 so hoping they aren't too big. Excited to get them in. These came in today:
IMG_6789.jpg

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
you'll prob. be fine for the AMM3's, it's less a size thing and more of a material friction thing around the ankles.

dig the purple 1's.

b-ill

Reaction score
FCFS shopify with two captchas (similar to AMM - draw a box around an object and answer a question). Was better prepared on this one than the AMM and wait time was only about a minute.

philmo84

Reaction score
FCFS shopify with two captchas (similar to AMM - draw a box around an object and answer a question). Was better prepared on this one than the AMM and wait time was only about a minute.
Dude that 2nd one with drawing the rectangle was annoying af. Took me so many tries and didn’t realize the box needed to be tight around object.

b-ill

Reaction score
Dude that 2nd one with drawing the rectangle was annoying af. Took me so many tries and didn’t realize the box needed to be tight around object.
It was definitely tight. I messed it up the first time being in such a rush.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads