• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mail Day

nice pickups. you are a dunk monster

I love my Dunks. I've been wearing them since the early 2000's.

I love how he doubles down on a lot of styles as well, so he has one to wear and one that is minty fresh in the reserves!

meanwhile the rest of us keep taking "L's"

I wish I would've waited because I bought a pair off GOAT last month. Patience isn't my strong suit. I plan on trading this pair for pair of Michigan Dunk lows whenever they drop.

Damn, my local skate shop posted orange label dunks the other day and I got there within 15 minutes only for them to already be sold out in my size.

They had a couple sizes left but didn’t want to buy them just to resell.

Did they have a lot of pairs? Our store had a bunch of inventory. I think 60 or so people got a pair.

b-ill

Reaction score
Mail Day

I love my Dunks. I've been wearing them since the early 2000's.

I wish I would've waited because I bought a pair off GOAT last month. Patience isn't my strong suit. I plan on trading this pair for pair of Michigan Dunk lows whenever they drop.

Did they have a lot of pairs? Our store had a bunch of inventory. I think 60 or so people got a pair.
That was probably it as they have another location nearby so I doubt they had more than 1-2 pairs per size.

So tempted by those AMM 3. I’ll give the wide release a shot and then go resale if (when) I strike out.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
long shot, but was anybody here by chance actually digging those supreme 96s that came out recently?

tried to buy a pair on release to familiarize myself with supreme's checkout process (couldn't even figure out how to get to the cart for the dunk release), and surprisingly actually got through and inadvertently bought a pair

(knew they were gonna be bricks beforehand, so i wasn't trying for the resell at all)

anyway, i have a silver pair in an 8.5 if anybody by chance wants it for retail + shipping

i think that's still cheaper than stockx or goat overall, what with the fees/tax/shipping

b-ill

Reaction score
0/2 across 3 devices…

Luckily it’s looks like resale should dip below $250.

b-ill

Reaction score
Also was weird how it switched from Draw to FCFS at the last minute. I was trying the foot sites first figuring I had 10 minutes to spare :(

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
E3405EB7-C2EC-4A8D-A332-A281FD40D002.jpeg

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
anyways, wound up with the 2.0's but dinged for the Kobes. I'll probably keep the 2.0's.

I actually entered the draw for the Kobes and got the "you weren't selected" and all. It wasn't until my sister in law called me asking how to use SNKRS that I saw something was weird. Oh well.

I didn't get a sweet "Got 'Em" for the 2.0's either, just an order confirmed. It didn't even look like a draw for me, I went in late (like 10:05 since I waited to see if the Finish LIne app would update), clicked join draw, and then the button hung as pending before switching to purchased. oh well again.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SNKRS definitely was wierd this morning, I entered the draw and was waiting for the results, but I have no message saying I entered, or won/lost, and no email, it's like I didnt enter but I did.
I even made sure all my apps were up to date this morning,
Just pissed I missed out that they offered me early access the other day.

I now keep a browser open with snkrs logged in at work but not sure if I will see the early access pop on there if it happens agian?

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That was probably it as they have another location nearby so I doubt they had more than 1-2 pairs per size.

So tempted by those AMM 3. I’ll give the wide release a shot and then go resale if (when) I strike out.

I'd wait if you aren't in a rush to get them. I can see the prices going down with the next round of releases.

AMM 3's look fantastic.

They're so good in hand.

sarteaga

Reaction score
Took an L on the Shadow 2.0s, L on the Hall of Fames and so did 6 other friends who tried for me. I've been a Kobe guy since prior to January 2020 so these releases have left me salty. Here is what I wore today to commemorate his induction to the Hall of Fame plus a pick up for my daughter.

64280506743__E502F816-D88F-4931-9C60-15E8EA2AC10A.jpg
IMG_6276.jpg
IMG_6265.jpg

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
^^^

dig those 3's in a 90's lazer show way.

got the L from the wife after she logged into Amex for the first time in a week.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads