• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nike doesn't care that resellers are using bots, it helps build the hype. There are ways to combat/limit bots like Captcha, delays, etc. but Nike makes the same amount of money no matter what so they don't bother.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
it'd be sweet if Nike did a drop and then nobody actually won but "fake" shoes flooded the market anyways.

fake in quotes since a manufacturing mishap is an indicator of authenticity with Nike.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
it'd be sweet if Nike did a drop and then nobody actually won but "fake" shoes flooded the market anyways.

fake in quotes since a manufacturing mishap is an indicator of authenticity with Nike.
would make for a legitimately interesting Netflix miniseries

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got lucky and hit on another dunk iso

939A5EAB-5A4C-4F8F-B6AE-105E111E695D.jpeg

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude unreal. where do you live and do you have plugs at your local stores that are giving you heads up? i have never seen anything even remotely desirable at any retail store

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live 10 minutes away from my local shop. I got there 15 or 20 minutes after the drop and I still managed to get the last size 9.

b-ill

Reaction score
I live 10 minutes away from my local shop. I got there 15 or 20 minutes after the drop and I still managed to get the last size 9.

Damn, my local skate shop posted orange label dunks the other day and I got there within 15 minutes only for them to already be sold out in my size.

They had a couple sizes left but didn’t want to buy them just to resell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads