• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

acw816

Reaction score
Denim 3s for today

Can't wait till my AMM 3's come in tomorrow....

Attachments

• IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 48

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
I'm figuring some hyper royals will hit more retail stores soon.
And then the invasive beetle colored AJ1's shortly after.

edit: Finish Line has some ticket reservations going up for the 1HR's.

b-ill

Reaction score
I don't know why I get my hopes up when I see people getting EA for new stuff (in this case the Shadow 2.0).

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
those are sort of ugly too. Or at least they're boring A-F. But the hype is attractive.

b-ill

Reaction score
I think the more simple color ways so that part is fine for me. Resale also doesn’t look bad ($300 or so right now) so maybe they aren’t as hyped as I was expecting.

b-ill

Reaction score
Has anyone here gotten access to the Sole Retriever app? I'm still a little unclear on how it works but is it basically an easier/simplified way to enter raffles? I figured I must be missing something if it's so "exclusive" and also requires a monthly fee ($5).

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't that basically a bot app?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is going for the overbreak today, make sure to size up !

b-ill

Reaction score
Isn't that basically a bot app?
That would make more sense, I had just seen it mentioned more often so wasn't sure if it was some new tool, raffle aggregator, or bot.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F@ck my life, I was tapped for early access on the upcoming AJ1's but didn't know until I left work, I work in a secure building and can't have my cell phone, I usually log into SNKRS on the computer at work for drops. Looked like I need to just log in everyday, by the time I got the notification they were sold out in all sizes, now I gotta compete with everyone, looks like another "L" for me:(
Screenshot_20210506-153349_SNKRS.jpg

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dammit....I just need the Union 1's!! lol On a side note I need to wear my AM95's more often! Have you pulled the trigger on the AMM 3's yet?

I'm glad I bought them two years ago. They've nearly doubled in price already. I actually pulled the trigger on the AMM 3's this morning. I paid $494 plus tax and shipping. I applied $300 in GOAT credit towards the order.

What size are you bro?

That's my size!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics