• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sarteaga

Reaction score
Got the ceramics today. Jesus Christ the quality control is terrible. Clearly a return from Nike. Both toe boxes have some messed up suede, glue on the side of the toe and glue stains.
IMG_6171.jpg
IMG_6172.jpg
IMG_6168.jpg
IMG_6170.jpg
IMG_6169.jpg

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
My curries weren’t even close to being the same color.

QC at Nike is bad. But they’re also just $100 sneakers.

8A7C0616-179F-4A96-ADA2-9F9078198FFE.jpeg

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My curries weren’t even close to being the same color.

QC at Nike is bad. But they’re also just $100 sneakers.

View attachment 1604278
Yea like the leather on these was obviously clicked from two completely different hides, but with $100 sneakers and one of the largest companies making shoes in the world, kinda sucks but to be expected. I’d rock those in the same way I would a mismatch pair of Engineered Garments collaborations, ha!

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
anybody score those rusty zipper J's?

I took an L I know being a sore loser means I'm supposed to say "well they're ugly anyways" but seriously guys, who the **** said "I wish these basketball shoes reminded me more of weighted stale metal" and who the **** gave the approval. Next up? Black and silver, which follows black, white, and brown.

ignore the Miami blue J's for the sake of my point.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
took an "L" on the rusty shoe's as well. I was thinking I would hit on these because I figured they were ugly enough to keep most people away but I was wrong.

b-ill

Reaction score
I didn’t even try as they looked like poop to me. Bummer that even these were hard to hit, gives me zero hope for the Shadow 2.0.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not an attractive shoe

Reactions: msg

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
does Nike ever let you do custom dunks or dunk lows? The Nike by you doesn't list any dunk as an option, just AF1's, but noticing some 'dunks by you' being shown on their scrollable web browser of completed custom stuff.

b-ill

Reaction score
They did a couple months ago for Dunks but they sold out almost immediately.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They did a couple months ago for Dunks but they sold out almost immediately.
I don't understand how they sold out so quickly unless people had their creations already saved and were able to just go straight to check-out when they dropped. Only other thing I can think is Bots were programmed to do the whole process. The create you own's went as fast as any normal drop

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads