• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BigRed

Reaction score
I brought 4 pairs of shoes with me for a 5 day trip. I tend to under pack whenever I’m going to places like LA, Miami, + NYC. Reason being, I always come back with 1-2 pairs when I’m visiting stores like Flight Club and Round Two. I’m still actively looking for quite a few pairs. I hope I find something on this trip.

You’ll be taking off those heavy LA sweats and moving to the AAU shorts with the quickness once you’re in Miami!! Lol what’s the number 1 shoe you’re looking for?

sarteaga

Reaction score
These came in last week
IMG_6069.jpg

And landed these on SNKRS Reserve. They are not my size but I know my nephew wanted these badly so they're going to him.
IMG_6104.PNG

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’ll be taking off those heavy LA sweats and moving to the AAU shorts with the quickness once you’re in Miami!! Lol what’s the number 1 shoe you’re looking for?

Right now, I want a pair of A Ma Maniere 3's the most. I'm waiting to see if the price will go down once people start to receive their pairs in the next week or two. Outside of that, I'm always looking to grow the collection of 1's. I'm looking for the following pairs right now. The 94's are at the top of that list for me.

1994 BRED 1's
1994 Chicago 1's
2014 Black/White 1's
2016 Black Toe 1's
2016 BRED 1's
2016 Navy Metallic 1's
2016 RSBB 1's

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep they're a smidge bigger than usual AM1. I got my normal size and I can feel (and weirdly here, see) the extra room

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BigRed

Reaction score
Anyone get the recent Air Max1 x Clot collaboration? Wondering if they fit true to typical Nike size?
Ironically I'm wearing my pair today and I bought a full size down and they fit great. I have a narrow foot though.

BigRed

Reaction score
Right now, I want a pair of A Ma Maniere 3's the most. I'm waiting to see if the price will go down once people start to receive their pairs in the next week or two. Outside of that, I'm always looking to grow the collection of 1's. I'm looking for the following pairs right now. The 94's are at the top of that list for me.

1994 BRED 1's
1994 Chicago 1's
2014 Black/White 1's
2016 Black Toe 1's
2016 BRED 1's
2016 Navy Metallic 1's
2016 RSBB 1's

I didn't even try for the AMM 3's for some reason and now I regret it.....I talked to guys at our AMM store in Houston and the Social Status (same owner) and they told me pretty much most people who filled out the raffles hit on them. I had a chance to buy really nice pair of 1994 Bred's about 5 years ago for $500 and regret not pulling the trigger. Enjoy Miami man....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads