• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only thing I hit on in the last few years I wanted to keep was the Union 4 noir. Not only did I hit on them, I hit on them 2x.

I got a pair of size 13 from Union store drop, which I passed on to a friend at retail cuz he is a sneaker head and 13. But that experience allowed me to check the sneakers in person which sold me on them. Then I got lucky and hit a raffle for my size 11.5, kept those and haven’t had that much luck since.

guys plz recommend some pants to pop sneakers...

I wear g-star ( I know now very Sf but fit works well) slim tapered cargos, they have a drawstring and I pull of a boot tuck or a sneaker pop.

I want something better quality though, looked into stone island, idk very pricey and not slim tapered enough.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I hit on an extra size 9. I was going to offer them to you for retail + shipping.

Damn son! Took an "L" as I expected, do you pick a bunch of sizes and hope to hit on atleast one or what's your method?
How did the gender reveal go? Was it blue?

I always go for my size 9 and a 6.5Y GS for my wife. I generally pick a random size for PS + TD shoes. The gender reveal was a success. We're having a girl!

acw816

Reaction score
I hit on an extra size 9. I was going to offer them to you for retail + shipping.

I always go for my size 9 and a 6.5Y GS for my wife. I generally pick a random size for PS + TD shoes. The gender reveal was a success. We're having a girl!

Congrats! We had a girl 8 months ago. It’s crazy, tiring, and awesome all at the same time.
Also, I wear a size 9....

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
StockX/GOAT prices usually drop a tiny bit when the raffle winners start getting their pairs of University 1's, right? Worth it to wait a week or so?

BTW I hate myself for buying resale; I vowed I wouldn't do this. I really like this pair though.

b-ill

Reaction score
I’ve found if you wait until Wed/Thurs following a Saturday release, prices drop to their lowest point.

BigRed

Reaction score

I appreciate that more than you know my brother but I pulled the trigger at StockX and got them a day before the official US release. My OCD will probably make me pull the trigger on the medium curry low dunks now lol....Congratulations to you and your wife on your daughter!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads