• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

b-ill

Reaction score
How do you like the neutral grays? My pair is out for delivery today, hoping the half size up works.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nope, I didn't get them and the prices on Stockx are quite high which means it wasn't an easy score

ahh good to know, i am waiting to see them in person to decided whether i keep.

When i miraculously won the Union 4s in black i thought it was an instant flip then the sneakers came and i was quite pleased.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
what's the reason behind why the University blues are already impossible while the signal blue SE's are easy and affordable and still at some retailers in weird sizes?

i agree that the U's look way nicer even with the higher MSRP, just curious behind what's hot and what's not.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's the reason behind why the University blues are already impossible while the signal blue SE's are easy and affordable and still at some retailers in weird sizes?

i agree that the U's look way nicer even with the higher MSRP, just curious behind what's hot and what's not.

Mids vs Highs.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
scarcity of the highs then? Or just this is where the hype is? Or is it Foof style with the highs being more "pure" to the originals?

I'm actually a fan of the cheaper mids. I wear this **** and wear it out.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that the University blue feels more authentic to Jordan the man and the brand. It’s one of the main palette colors. Was used by Virgil for one of his styles, was used by Travis for one of his... the AJ4 in that color will also be in demand.

b-ill

Reaction score
Thanks, that was my concern re: Grailed. I proactively reported him and provided screenshots of the conversation. He also said the QR code which I pictured in the listing does not work (I scanned directly from the image with no issue). The guy was a pain ********** from the start and I should have followed my intuition to refund him from the start. Lesson learned...

He is also in Canada so while I ate $45 for shipping (shoes only sold for $90 including shipping), I guarantee he won’t send them back on his own dime.
And now the guy continues to harass me (with no picture evidence, just baseless claims) even after I emailed him my receipt from Nike.com. I had already reported him to Grailed with screenshots of are conversation and they said they would monitor him but lesson learned. Should have followed my intuition when he was a painful (low balling) asshole from the jump.

This would be a great time for the “block user” to start working again:(

b-ill

Reaction score
On a more positive note, mail day yesterday. What do you guys think of the Adapt? Not sure what to do with them as I think they look good and it’s a cool idea but feels more like a novelty item than something I would wear that often.

Attachments

• 9A16B146-171B-46D3-870A-9E29C05AC3E2.jpeg
    9A16B146-171B-46D3-870A-9E29C05AC3E2.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 57
  • FA135E0A-6BA6-4E76-A1F0-0D121F2DE74D.jpeg
    FA135E0A-6BA6-4E76-A1F0-0D121F2DE74D.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 77

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads