• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rodgers12

Reaction score
The logistics of the Trophy Room 1 release was truly astonishing. Who would’ve thought Marcus Jordan needed to make a quick buck/make backdooring that blatant. The raffles were a hilarious attempt to make the release seem legit though

b-ill

Reaction score
I only have bought resale once but had to pull the trigger now that the price dropped a little more. Sized up 0.5 due to the new AJ1 already being snug on my wide feet so hopefully they work out.

Samir

Reaction score
I only have bought resale once but had to pull the trigger now that the price dropped a little more. Sized up 0.5 due to the new AJ1 already being snug on my wide feet so hopefully they work out.
Fingers crossed it works out for you. My pair came in today - they definitely fit narrow from a combination of the cut and stiff leather, but not sure if the length would've worked out for me if I had sized up further.

b-ill

Reaction score
Fingers crossed it works out for you. My pair came in today - they definitely fit narrow from a combination of the cut and stiff leather, but not sure if the length would've worked out for me if I had sized up further.
I hope so. My foot was already pushing the limits on the newer versions and I had to go up 0.5 in ACG so hopefully these work out. Worst case I return them to GOAT or hold them for awhile and hopefully get my money back (doubt that will be an issue).

kevenmee

Reaction score
I hit on a pair for my wife

Was that EA?

Still not entirely sure how EA works - is it predetermined before the drop even happens on who has access, or do you go on the EA drop times and try to snag something?

b-ill

Reaction score
Was that EA?

Still not entirely sure how EA works - is it predetermined before the drop even happens on who has access, or do you go on the EA drop times and try to snag something?
I've gotten it twice now, seems to be random although in this case it specifically mentioned it was because I had tried to buy at release (aka "second chance" access).

Was hoping I would get OW Sail access but ended up with the XI Adapt. Not sure if I'll keep as it seems more like a collector item vs a sneaker I’d wear outside.

b-ill

Reaction score
I hope so. My foot was already pushing the limits on the newer versions and I had to go up 0.5 in ACG so hopefully these work out. Worst case I return them to GOAT or hold them for awhile and hopefully get my money back (doubt that will be an issue).
Also looks like I might not have to worry about the sizing since the shipping deadline is coming up and the seller still hasn't shipped :(

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check the feed section

C30261FA-B447-465D-B774-1D86C99C1380.png
C30261FA-B447-465D-B774-1D86C99C1380.png

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, I got caught up doing a presentation at work and totally missed today's drop on the AJ1's! probably would have been an L anyway

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads