• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The deltas don’t have much hype but I do really like that colorway.
I buy what I like, not because of hype.
The ones you got were the best style to drop today. I hope this thread doesn't turn into the "sought after Nike" thread...
I wish Nike would still drop the same releases but with the same amount of stock that you can buy in any shoe store and kill all this hype/resale bullshit, then we could all just snag any release we like and not have to fight it out tooth and nail with bot's

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
glad to hear that man. I am not just buying due to hype either I was into dunks way before this craze now I can't buy a pair cuz of all the demand problems. I wasn't into those particular Js. But, I am a huge fan of 1s, 4s, 5s and the color ways I like keep getting sold out. I can always buy them off of stockX
I refuse to pay stockX/Goat prices because I don't want to keep fueling this insanity, I almost did on the UNC low's just because I love blue and a few of my kicks are different shades of blue but I'd rather just take the L and wait for the next drop I want

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I refuse to pay stockX/Goat prices because I don't want to keep fueling this insanity, I almost did on the UNC low's just because I love blue and a few of my kicks are different shades of blue but I'd rather just take the L and wait for the next drop I want

the way I see it is it’s a product and it’s supply is low. I hate the way things are but I also can’t do anything about it other than abstain. If I really want something I’ll pay the mark up and count that as saved money of me thinking about how to get the item. My time is more important to me.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the way I see it is it’s a product and it’s supply is low. I hate the way things are but I also can’t do anything about it other than abstain. If I really want something I’ll pay the mark up and count that as saved money of me thinking about how to get the item. My time is more important to me.
I hear ya, the one thing you can't get back in life is time, I know it's been some good marketing on Nike's part, it just kills me that I can remember when the SB's first dropped and were marketed as an actual skate shoe, back when I still skated, now it's just all hype beast stuff for people

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hear ya, the one thing you can't get back in life is time, I know it's been some good marketing on Nike's part, it just kills me that I can remember when the SB's first dropped and were marketed as an actual skate shoe, back when I still skated, now it's just all hype beast stuff for people

Yea and I am very conscious of time and health. I actually really want the spartans but they are up $100 over asking and that annoys me a lot as well.

I do kind of want another pair of the union 4s, love the look and build.

Anyways if you have the funds and want something, waiting is no longer worth it. But it is so much sweeter to win a pair at retail.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got in the queue for the Norte this morning but took an L agian

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just watched YouTube videos on the UNLV’s and B/W’s and first of al they’re not “SP”so the quality is not as nice as the Kentucky’s and Syracuse pairs. So for me it will be retail or bust....sounds like there will be a lot of them!

That's disappointing to hear. I hope they're cheap and plentiful. Do you have any idea when they're supposed to drop in the US?

You gunna grab the 95 NDSTRKT when they drop? They look pretty dope but I have enough black shoes already

I'm going to pass on them. I have a ton of black shoes too.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's disappointing to hear. I hope they're cheap and plentiful. Do you have any idea when they're supposed to drop in the US?

I'm going to pass on them. I have a ton of black shoes too.
Teasing me with that blue colorway

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasn't looking to buy new sneakers but the leather quality on these got me. AF1 "craft". Leather quality all over is reminiscent of AJ1s in the vamp area.
vZjGCbE.jpg

VgzizrN.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads