• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CMT1

Reaction score
These have been interesting. I bought them to have another pair of slip-ons that I could kick into and go, I said I'd never wear them when I saw how bulbous and 80s-apres-ski-moon-booty they were, and have worn little else in the past few weeks while packing the house up for a move.

Super comfortable, great for post-exercise running/cycling recovery for me, all in all: I dig 'em.

n37FvTT.jpg

yq2X6AA.jpg

yDEaK51.jpg

0TmociV.jpg

JH9kM6l.jpg

They crack me up!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder if Nike somehow knows how much I’ve been bitching about SNKS releases and threw me a bone. Except they sent the “exclusive access” offer to my wife yesterday and she forgot to tell me she kopped for me till now:

776D0B1D-C45D-48AA-A2C3-A4ECABBC819C.jpeg

CMT1

Reaction score
Obviously not Nike, but what are the brown pair in the left?

New England Outerwear "Lazy Mocs" from 2015. They changed their name to Maine Mountain Mocassin a while ago, but I'm not sure they're in business any longer after being crippled by 2020.

b-ill

Reaction score
The quality on those really is top notch, just feels much more substantial than any other Jordans I own.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads