• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mail Day

Last two days of wear.

Storm Blues, along with Reverse SBBs are probably my two favorite AJ1 c/w’s and The Last Dance just completely torched prices. Hope they come back down eventually.

No hype on my mail day, just the first pair of AF1s I’ve had since HS.

07D518F3-E2B7-409F-9F2C-81C7BB7DBC76.jpeg
BE40DC36-389E-4FF4-9D21-5B3D3686DD6A.jpeg

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mail Day

Last two days of wear.

AJ1 is my favorite sneaker of all time, but when storm blues came out I passed as I was thinking blue is too bright... Few weeks later they were still siting in one store when I walked by... Man how much I regret that. Because I regret that so much I buy 2 pairs of every AJ1 cw in my size since that drop. One of the best summer colorways no doubt.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@CARTEL777 I finally caved and bought the university red dunks back on the 31st. still no update - any clue how long stockx is taking right now? I requested a refund to just attempt to buy them elsewhere but that's not possible so... looks like I'm at their mercy

edit: asking you cause I just assume that's how you came up on them

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@CARTEL777 I finally caved and bought the university red dunks back on the 31st. still no update - any clue how long stockx is taking right now? I requested a refund to just attempt to buy them elsewhere but that's not possible so... looks like I'm at their mercy

obviously won't help you now, but you should've gone with goat, man

much better platform imo, and they haven't been affected as much (afaik) by the whole covid situation

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub i haven't bought on stockx but have sold 3 pairs recently and getting payouts is taking forever. i got separate emails from them quoting payouts 7-10 days after they receive the product for inspection and then payout. but for my first sale, it was more like 12-14 days. so they are getting severely backed up it appears.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have bought from StockX three times since Covid quarantines hit the US. Took about 3 weeks to receive on average

BigRed

Reaction score

I bought my Plums and Kentucky’s at the start of Covid from StockX and it took about 10 days to get them and I bought OW Jordan 5’s from GOAT and it took 6 days.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads