• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A good weekend.

Found one of my lesser grails, Daktari lows, deadstock and in my size.

Also found a pair of Olive lows, again deadstock and in my size.

Going to pass on the St. John lows and likely sell my Syracuse and Kentuckys.

The Champ lows do look pretty nice though.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 7.18.22 AM.png

i-img587x545-1591937491xhrkvm266 (1).jpg

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this morning was garbage with that tie-dye release all over the place from all the different retailers.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking what did you pay? $300+?

I paid $285 the night before the drop. The best time to buy is a week or two after the drop. That's when everybody is unloading their pairs on GOAT or StockX.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
719ACCF5-1867-4515-BBB6-E442153A03D6.jpeg

Probably been about ten years since I last wore these. I remember I was so hyped about this collab, but they’re not the most comfy shoes ?

Reactions: msg

BigRed

Reaction score
I paid $285 the night before the drop. The best time to buy is a week or two after the drop. That's when everybody is unloading their pairs on GOAT or StockX.

Yea I know that’s the best time to buy...that’s when I pulled the trigger on my Plum’s, Kentucky’s, and Brazil’s. I don’t think I like theseVirginia’s enough to pay resale however if I miss on Snkrs for the St John’s I’m sure I’ll pay retail for them.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1414185
Guys I want these so badly in size 10. Any tips? Am I doomed and inevitably going to have to buy them on stockx

Yes, sadly. The Dunk craze is so out of hand, that even if you don’t want or like these, you’d be a fool not to go for them. Guaranteed to resell for 3x and a retail price that doesn’t prohibit anybody from making the initial investment.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys I want these so badly in size 10. Any tips? Am I doomed and inevitably going to have to buy them on stockx

Pay resale and save yourself the headache. Raffles are a complete waste of time.

As a semi-joke I put my Syracuse and Kentucky lows on Stockx for $600 CAD. Both sold in a couple of days.

I can't even wrap my head around people paying that kind of money for these plastic pieces of junk when they could get a pair of '99s for basically the same money.

Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 7.09.38 AM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads