• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which one of you was it

Attachments

• 7CD00AA0-C118-4E10-ADD2-6BDFF183298B.png
    7CD00AA0-C118-4E10-ADD2-6BDFF183298B.png
    322.7 KB · Views: 39

yunBW

Reaction score
Does anyone own a pair of cdg nike air max? I wonder how is it and if possible a picture? Kinda debating about it.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry OT - has anyone had issues before stockx authentication? I sold an item on stockx that I had purchased from matches. The sale disappeared from my dashboard and thankfully I had the email confirming the sale, as for some reason a lot of recent sales didn't have email confirmations. On checking the status I saw it had failed authentication. But the item is brand new from matches. So far no email from them yet saying the authentication failed.

I had good and bad experiences on StockX, always good buying and mainly good selling with the exception of two sneakers that were brand new and never worn, only tried on on carpet in-house. Both of these were sent back to me b/c it wasn't up their "standards" for new. One due to slight toe box creasing (most sneakers will get that once tried on" but everything else was pristine, the other was returned b/c the Nike stamp on the insole was slightly rubbed off (I bought them that way). Ah well, I get it to an extent, but I think it would have been better perhaps to offer the buyer an option to still purchase despite what StockX thought was "unacceptable" for their opinions. Both were steals for BNIB, but I get it to an extent I guess, it was just aggravating.

I recently picked up some Nike Waffles recently from GOAT and liked the flexibility it offered partnering with Affirm. Found the experience very user friendly.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anybody else hit on the shock drop?

Love 13s, they're one of my favorite Jordans and I've owned almost every colorway MJ wore on the court. There was a rumor a while back that the Playoffs would drop but it never happened ?.

Anyway, it was good seeing them featured last night on The Last Dance.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 4.16.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 5.03.33 AM.png

kevenmee

Reaction score
Love 13s, they're one of my favorite Jordans and I've owned almost every colorway MJ wore on the court. There was a rumor a while back that the Playoffs would drop but it never happened ?.

Anyway, it was good seeing them featured last night on The Last Dance.

View attachment 1391102
View attachment 1391103

Second - my favorites in no order: 1, 3, 7, 11 and 13.

Crazy, growing up the 13 were one of the most hyped - remember the crazy lines for the flint and altitude greens and being sad my parents wouldn’t let me line up overnight in high school for em.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Spent way too much time today checking out sneakers after being out of the game for so long...fun times during COVID-19.

Where do people go to see future releases? Issforums seems pretty dead now a days...

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Second - my favorites in no order: 1, 3, 7, 11 and 13.

Crazy, growing up the 13 were one of the most hyped - remember the crazy lines for the flint and altitude greens and being sad my parents wouldn’t let me line up overnight in high school for em.

Altitudes bring back bad memories haha. I don’t miss the campouts.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spent way too much time today checking out sneakers after being out of the game for so long...fun times during COVID-19.

Where do people go to see future releases? Issforums seems pretty dead now a days...

I look on IG and niketalk, though I’m not really that up to date on everything anymore. Takes too much energy. I get what I can and don’t trip on the super limited stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads