1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Leather

Leather Senior member

finally got the black/white flyknit 1s, they run pretty narrow and TTS. They don't have the lining in the heel but I like it better this way

2. ExAngel

ExAngel Senior member

anyone know who's getting the white ice LF1's? none of the niketowns seem to be getting any in, just select NSW accounts

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Pretty excited to try the Frees for the gym. Will cop next week. Girlfriend wants matching gym kicks, haha. Hopefully I won't be let down.

The last Nikes and Jordans bought in the last month.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  4. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

^I could fuck with some space jams right now. White linen shirt w/invisible tie untucked, black trousers slight or no break, and black trench with collar popped.

Leather, Luke's Locker has a lot of FK trainers and racers still. I'm seeing used pairs of og trainers going for near msrp on ebay :uhoh: so I'm just gonna get my pair from them.

Willy, you need to stop dude. It's just not right.

5. wj4

wj4 Senior member

The resale value is crazy, man. If I cannot cop for retail, I'm skipping. Kids line up and hype up everything now, it sucks. And factor in the bots for online releases, haha.

I'm just looking at some kicks I wanted in middle school that I never got around to getting since Nike retros everything under the moon.

1 person likes this.
  6. trig

trig Senior member

did anyone successfully use this instore for flyknit lunars?

7. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

got the grey lunar flyknits from sports authority for $108 with the friends & family coupon and 10% discover cash-back.

1 person likes this.
  8. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Damn that's a good deal. I looked on there before but they didn't have my size for the colors I wanted. :(

9. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

To go back with the first iteration of the Flyknit, they do fit TTS but require some breaking in / stretch, which given the make by fabric and material does not seem too difficult.

11. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

1 person likes this.
  12. ndvrkevin

ndvrkevin Active Member

LeBron hahaha. Yeah they were pretty low key the past several months. I don't know how a lot of people got their hands on other colorways besides the original 3, but I'm a little jealous. But youre right. They're being sold at Finish Line, Champs, and a few other retail places now. Crazy! I think the hype rose too with the Roshe FB Mint aka Yeezy's. Definitely hypebeast propelled. I actually just picked up two of the new releases (Tarps and Squadron Blues) since my black sails are beat up

13. MichaelPemulis

MichaelPemulis Senior member

damn. paid retail for my wolf greys on tuesday. even without discover cashback they are still 120 shipped. wasted $40! didn't want to chance them not showing up anywhere there was a code available, i am psyched for them.

edit: just realized i can return the ones i ordered from NDC for free. plus i signed up for that shoprunner thing and got free 2 day shipping. so i have to wait a bit to get refunded, but saving $40 works for me. thanks for the heads-up!

14. Golf54

Golf54 Senior member

I copped the wolf grey's as well. Hopefully I picked the right size because I've heard that they run big but also TTS in other circles.

The game royal/green seems to be the rumored "sprite" colorway but decided against it because I was unsure. Can anyone confirm?

15. ExAngel

ExAngel Senior member

Whats In The Box?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    WHITE ICE LUNARFORCE ONES.. Awesome packaging, comes with star embossed wrapping paper with 1982 imprint. Certificate of authenticity. Eco Shoe Trees. The shoes are not bad either.

2 people like this.
  16. MichaelPemulis

MichaelPemulis Senior member

on niketalk someone posted that they emailed and confirmed that the colorway is indeed the sprite one (they placed an order and it had a stock pick of the other blue/green colorway, emailed SA, and SA confirmed that the stock pic is not the right color).

the greys are better anyway :)

17. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

missed out... anyone know if sports authority will still honour the code tomorrow?

18. blake3030

blake3030 Senior member

I have some of these brand new in size 11 if you're interested.

19. bartleby929

bartleby929 Senior member

i have the roshe run mangos and sirens...and sail red, crimson, squadron, iguana, and wolf grey/yellow. wish i only got one of em. trying to liquidate my shoe collection or at least stop the bleeding. need big boy clothes.

20. kbasanti

kbasanti Well-Known Member