• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I caved and paid resale (not too bad though, only $425 flat) for the AMMs on eBay and got them today with authentication. Basically two day turnaround time somehow, so I'm pretty impressed with how fast it was. I get why people are going nuts over them though. They look great in-hand and are probably going to spike in price.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
there's 2 different sizes, c

about that, so sizing of the AMM3's has been discussed here and I have a 9.5W and a 10W that i compared. I'm an 8.5M for all intensive purposes though I can do a slightly snug 8M no problem. Dunk highs i find fit better in an 8 than an 8.5 but I have no doubt that I lace them in a way that doesn't support staying on your foot. Dunk lows I fit 8.5M no problem. Now, to the AMM3's. These fit me better a half size down, so the 9.5W over the 10W. Yes, they're "true" to 8.5M, but the lining is slippery and 10W I want to lace all the way up while 9.5W is fine if I don't do that top little section and let the pretty silver A or the Jumpman on the tongue hang out. I wear the 8.5M Georgetown J3's no problem, but prefer the 9.5W in the AMM's. I plan to keep both because after all they do fit true to size - but might even look at a foot liner of sorts for the 10W, or I'll just lace them tighter at the ankle where there's the most slippery stuff.

philmo84

Reaction score
there's 2 different sizes, c

about that, so sizing of the AMM3's has been discussed here and I have a 9.5W and a 10W that i compared. I'm an 8.5M for all intensive purposes though I can do a slightly snug 8M no problem. Dunk highs i find fit better in an 8 than an 8.5 but I have no doubt that I lace them in a way that doesn't support staying on your foot. Dunk lows I fit 8.5M no problem. Now, to the AMM3's. These fit me better a half size down, so the 9.5W over the 10W. Yes, they're "true" to 8.5M, but the lining is slippery and 10W I want to lace all the way up while 9.5W is fine if I don't do that top little section and let the pretty silver A or the Jumpman on the tongue hang out. I wear the 8.5M Georgetown J3's no problem, but prefer the 9.5W in the AMM's. I plan to keep both because after all they do fit true to size - but might even look at a foot liner of sorts for the 10W, or I'll just lace them tighter at the ankle where there's the most slippery stuff.
Appreciate the feedback. Time for me to pull trigger

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
you'll prob. be fine for the AMM3's, it's less a size thing and more of a material friction thing around the ankles.

dig the purple 1's.

b-ill

Reaction score
FCFS shopify with two captchas (similar to AMM - draw a box around an object and answer a question). Was better prepared on this one than the AMM and wait time was only about a minute.

philmo84

Reaction score
FCFS shopify with two captchas (similar to AMM - draw a box around an object and answer a question). Was better prepared on this one than the AMM and wait time was only about a minute.
Dude that 2nd one with drawing the rectangle was annoying af. Took me so many tries and didn’t realize the box needed to be tight around object.

b-ill

Reaction score
Dude that 2nd one with drawing the rectangle was annoying af. Took me so many tries and didn’t realize the box needed to be tight around object.
It was definitely tight. I messed it up the first time being in such a rush.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.