• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really want the Veneer Dunks tomorrow tho...
View attachment 1493720
I took an L on the Veneer's this morning, I just moved back to the states and this was my first time using the SNKRS app, I had them in my cart as soon as they dropped then messed up confirming my password to complete check out. Guess I know better what to expect for the next drop.

Hope you guys had better luck!

BigRed

Reaction score
Haven’t worn these in a long time...oh and I took the “L” on the Veneers today too ?
8D2D1125-3B50-45A2-BA5B-9BA3BE9859B7.jpeg

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
Has anyone picked up the Challenger OGs? I'm looking for a new pair of vintage runners to pick up on Black Friday and these are at the top of my list. The reviews from around the web are sparse but positive.

Capture.JPG

kevenmee

Reaction score
Best resources to figure out what drops where? Slowly getting back into the game and mostly just check the upcoming tab on the SNKRs app but really like the atmos dunk lows that just came out (???) but can't seem to find any good information about where they dropped.

b-ill

Reaction score
Best resources to figure out what drops where? Slowly getting back into the game and mostly just check the upcoming tab on the SNKRs app but really like the atmos dunk lows that just came out (???) but can't seem to find any good information about where they dropped.
I use a mix of apps (J23, SoleLinks, SoleCollector, StockX, Goat) and Twitter (mostly same people as apps).

kevenmee

Reaction score
What is this Kyrie Mystery Box thing?

Weird format - you buy a shoe, it can be any 1 of 4 and you won't know until the shoe arrives. Unfortunately, it looks like you need to have been in a Kyrie SNKRS draw to be eligible for this.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Weird format - you buy a shoe, it can be any 1 of 4 and you won't know until the shoe arrives. Unfortunately, it looks like you need to have been in a Kyrie SNKRS draw to be eligible for this.
I don't think that is the case. I got a notification that I will have access tomorrow and I have never been in a Kyrie draw before.

No idea if I will go for it. At least, there are easy returns if it does not work out.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In addition to the Twitter accounts mentioned, @sneakernews on Instagram is helpful as well. Outside of the Chunky Dunky though, SNKRS/NDC have not been releasing any of the SB Dunks. I would follow your local skateshops as well as bigger ones like CCS, Premier, and Atlas for more info on those releases.

Jawnpy

Reaction score
Got a W on the Nike ACG Mountain flys, pretty stoked

Attachments

• 4C519A6E-B0B2-42C3-8049-BDE287B70953.png
    4C519A6E-B0B2-42C3-8049-BDE287B70953.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: msg

b-ill

Reaction score
Black are still available, on the fence on whether to pull the trigger.

Would they be good for hiking or is it more of a trailrunning shoe?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads