• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BigRed

Reaction score
I caved in a bought a pair from a local reseller for $600. Now I need the black pair to complete the set.

I was going to pull the trigger on these but the over yellow turned me off to them...i paid $700 for the black pair tho.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Classic. I wear mine often

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea they renamed them as they were called then, not how we called them afterwards

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa, got a notification that I was able to get in on the CO JP AJ1s
HokMofX.jpg

Weirdly missing the days of lining up for shoes though (even though I would never do it now). Still remember making a deal with my parents so I can camp out for the Altitude 13s right before Christmas...

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa, got a notification that I was able to get in on the CO JP AJ1s
HokMofX.jpg

Weirdly missing the days of lining up for shoes though (even though I would never do it now). Still remember making a deal with my parents so I can camp out for the Altitude 13s right before Christmas...
Oh man altitudes seems like so long ago. Earliest I lined up for Jordans was like 3 AM and boy do I not miss that at all. The only fond memory I have of waiting in line for shoes was outside of NikeTown for the air max powerwalls, but that was a day and evening thing.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man altitudes seems like so long ago. Earliest I lined up for Jordans was like 3 AM and boy do I not miss that at all. The only fond memory I have of waiting in line for shoes was outside of NikeTown for the air max powerwalls, but that was a day and evening thing.

Think what I miss most was meeting cool people and shooting the ****, since there weren't (or I didn't have) smartphones to kill time with.

Now, if I want to hit on something, I have to open 92 browsers and frantically check all of them while leading conference calls and make sure that I don't inadvertently share the wrong screen.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think what I miss most was meeting cool people and shooting the ****, since there weren't (or I didn't have) smartphones to kill time with.

Now, if I want to hit on something, I have to open 92 browsers and frantically check all of them while leading conference calls and make sure that I don't inadvertently share the wrong screen.
Haha too true. So ridiculous these days.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am still new to this kind of thing. What makes these Air Max stand out from the myriad of Air Max 3 or AM 90s in the market?
This one is a classic - it is original colorway of Air Max 90 aka Air Max 3.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Completely spaced on the red AM3 this morning. I didn't even get a notification on my phone...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics