• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BigRed

Reaction score
The details on these are really nice.
45B357B6-E6F8-46F0-90B1-06D273E28125.jpeg

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@CARTEL777 I finally caved and bought the university red dunks back on the 31st. still no update - any clue how long stockx is taking right now? I requested a refund to just attempt to buy them elsewhere but that's not possible so... looks like I'm at their mercy

edit: asking you cause I just assume that's how you came up on them

Had an order confirmed on July 18th, it arrived August 5th. Couple of questions -- did you ever get the notification that the seller had shipped the shoes to StockX for verification? And, on your order confirmation email, what's the date range for estimated delivery? Should be at the top of the email.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well the Gobes didn’t last

Who else makes something similar? Better made. But not a heavy leathstyle hiking boot. Salomon?

Attachments

• CE3FBFE9-80D9-40D2-9443-ACFA9F40EDF8.jpeg
    CE3FBFE9-80D9-40D2-9443-ACFA9F40EDF8.jpeg
    324.5 KB · Views: 68

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Had an order confirmed on July 18th, it arrived August 5th. Couple of questions -- did you ever get the notification that the seller had shipped the shoes to StockX for verification? And, on your order confirmation email, what's the date range for estimated delivery? Should be at the top of the email.
So, order placed 7.31. Estimated arrival was 8.11 - 8.18. I got an email seller shipped to Stockx on 8.3. and the shoes arrived at their facility the 5th. Status on their website read "en route to stockx" for 2ish weeks. I just this morning checked and saw they've been verified, but still no shipping notification or email.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, order placed 7.31. Estimated arrival was 8.11 - 8.18. I got an email seller shipped to Stockx on 8.3. and the shoes arrived at their facility the 5th. Status on their website read "en route to stockx" for 2ish weeks. I just this morning checked and saw they've been verified, but still no shipping notification or email.

Yeah, they are definitely backlogged it would seem. Good news on the updates though, sounds like they'll ship to you this week.

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J 3’s or 4’s? I think I like the 4s more but the free throw line dunk is iconic.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nike boys I have a question. I have unworn pair of OG Chicago 85's in my my size. There is some yellowing on them cause they are so old and I guess they were not stored in perfect place over all these years, but I don't have OG box. But it is clear they are OG's and unworn. I am thinking about selling them, but I don't know where could I post them except ebay? niketalk? I don't want to post them on grailed cause there are only lowballers and time wasters in sneaker listings. Here is the photo of them.

IMG_4698.jpeg

billbishere

Reaction score
Nike boys I have a question. I have unworn pair of OG Chicago 85's in my my size. There is some yellowing on them cause they are so old and I guess they were not stored in perfect place over all these years, but I don't have OG box. But it is clear they are OG's and unworn. I am thinking about selling them, but I don't know where could I post them except ebay? niketalk? I don't want to post them on grailed cause there are only lowballers and time wasters in sneaker listings. Here is the photo of them.

View attachment 1445651

Stock X is the place.

Jonas251

Reaction score
I would always advise against stockx. My best advise is call rif LA or if you are in ny flight club or stadium goods. Do consignment. Ask rif what they think you could get for them (also take videos of the shoes not pictures).

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1445651

You can sell on goat without a box I believe. eBay works, too. Lastly, some consignment stores may buy them. You could email/call and ask. Places like rif or sole supremacy.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would always advise against stockx. My best advise is call rif LA or if you are in ny flight club or stadium goods. Do consignment. Ask rif what they think you could get for them (also take videos of the shoes not pictures).
Thanks for that, but I am in EU. I might go in touch with few of the consignment stores and ask them about it. Of course I would take videos of them, but here I just posted a photo so you know what I am talking about.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads