• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

verver

Reaction score
I got all the way through payment, but alas, the expected L

BigRed

Reaction score
I've paid resale for every non-SB Dunk since the Viotech's and most of those shoes have doubled in price.

Viotech's $175 > $320
Plums $230 > $400
Syracuse $230 > $460
Kentucky's $240 > $450
Brazil's $270 > $320
Champs $280
St. John's $400

I got my Plum’s, Kentucky’s, and Brazil’s for about the same price as you...what’s your favorite out of the group you listed?

CARTEL777

Reaction score
I got my Plum’s, Kentucky’s, and Brazil’s for about the same price as you...what’s your favorite out of the group you listed?
Plums + Syracuse for me. What are your personal favorites?

shaidripp

Reaction score
Its a W12/M10.5. I didn’t buy with the intention of flipping, but we’ll see when they come. What I’ve been really lusting after is the yellow camo kobe undefeated protros, but just refuse to pay such a high resale.

I don’t get SNKRS. It always lags for me. Usually kicks me out of line and I have to try again. On pending forever and then kicks me off again and my size sells out. Today it lagged again every step of the way. I had to change my size. I didn’t get through until ~7:04 and was still able to get it. Just dumb luck and lottery component like Greg says I guess.
my size 😭

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Very decent price ($119 with code HEAT25) and many sizes available for the LJ x JE in white/sail , if you guys are into these (i'm a fan).

edit: 41,000 posts, eh? :eh:

Last edited:

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking at those laser blue AM90 OGs, but damn those price hikes. $155-175 plus shipping from Europe depending on the shop. basically paying resale here which I refuse to do.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have both. The OG black white had the novelty effect but the vamp is a bit odd when worn. The all white/sail is a better use of transparency IMO

kevenmee

Reaction score
Hoping this is the right place, anybody have recommendations for light hightop basketball shoes? Doesn't have to be super light but I don't want to be stomping around in 10 pounds shoes.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.