• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mrballs

Reaction score
Surprised to see dunks back on the hype train after 15? years.

I still have a DS Heineken dunks in storage. Wonder what they might be worth now.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nike Air Max 95 "Era" looking good and I don't even like Air Maxes.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F05%2Fnike-air-max-95-era-cz9723-100-release-date-info-3.jpg

Jonas251

Reaction score
Now is the time to sell those Heineken dunks if you were ever looking for one. Like immediately.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Super weird, why are all these SB dunks hyped all of a sudden?

Remember trying to sell a bunch of silver boxes ~5 years ago, and prices tanked. Ended up not selling them due to pettiness, but will need to fish them out if prices are shooting up...

kevenmee

Reaction score
i think celebs started wearing them and all the young cats jumped on it

Interesting, appreciate the details.

Occasionally browse ebay for a few pairs of shoes - Futuras, Hunters and Jedis. Mostly as collector items as they were my favorite pairs but what in the world: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-...977396?hash=item3fe13f8a34:g:Wb4AAOSwMyBeuE5L

Obviously over priced, but the prices shot up significantly for all the older models compared to even just 6 months ago...wild

mrballs

Reaction score
Wow 3 to 4k is seriously insane. I still remember buying them for 450-550 more than a decade ago with my saved up lunch $$$ as a student.

Definitely hitting up my storage unit once the lockdown in my country ends and listing them.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the next 12 months looking kind of expensive on the sneaker budget. Nike is dropping a lot of OG kicks that I want.

Air Trainer 3
Dunk low pack
Fire Red 4
Neutral Grey 1
Kobe 6

almost forgot 95 Neons

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the next 12 months looking kind of expensive on the sneaker budget. Nike is dropping a lot of OG kicks that I want.

Air Trainer 3
Dunk low pack
Fire Red 4
Neutral Grey 1
Kobe 6

almost forgot 95 Neons

really want those viotechs too

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads