• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thenewjs

Reaction score
Any of you guys run/train in the swift tights? I think I would look ridiculous in them but I am really struggling with muscle endurance after ramping up my HIIT...thinking that the full leg compression might help out some

What's your experience?
Heres my experience from last night. Got hit by a car. Dont know what pisses me off more the fact it was a hit and run or that I messed up a $100 pair of pants.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Grabbed the lunar one+ FK's from Finish Line - steep price but they are dope. Got the black color way. Those grey ones pictures have the black contrast accent, but are only available in women's sizes. Anyway, FL had all color ways. I might change the flat laces however.

Also, FYI - I'm a 10 in these and a 9.5 in FK trainers. These fit like Free's.

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Heres my experience from last night. Got hit by a car. Dont know what pisses me off more the fact it was a hit and run or that I messed up a $100 pair of pants.

wow what the hell? was he drunk or just not paying attention?

thenewjs

Reaction score
wow what the hell? was he drunk or just not paying attention?
I am assuming drunk. He never stopped. I was left there laying on railroad tracks. Ironic part is that I was in Houston Medical center. So I was litterally 100ft from several ERs. Blessed that I could get back on and ride home just as it started to rain cats and dogs.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow man! ******* crazy, hit and runs are arguablly one of the most chicken **** ***** things ever. **** that guy. Glad you're ok.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Damn that's terrible.

PS. My gym gloves look 1000x worse than that don't sweat those.

I don't know who's dumb enough to pay 160 for those.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The nike swift tights aren't full out compression tights like 2xu etc. I have a pair of 2xu tights and the difference compared to running in normal running gear is neglible, might have reduced soreness a tiny bit

Thanks for the feedback btw...sounds like it's not really worth it. I live in FL so don't need tights for warmth either

aphelan

Reaction score

heads up on those new roshe wovens they are TRASH and run way to narrow compared to the OGs These are what I am waiting for...
What models are those?

JosephD

Reaction score
Anyone know about sizing on flyknit trainers? Roadrunner sports says go up 1/2 size but I seem to also be seeing some people saying size down 1/2 size. I wear a 12 in air max 1s and 11 1/2 in new balances. dunno what size to get flyknits in.

pokpok

Reaction score
i wear 9.5 in AM1 and 9.5 in flyknit trainers.

this running shop i went to have both the flyknit racers and trainers in volt colorway. thinking about returning my black/white trainers for volt/black colorway...

streetminimal

Reaction score
The sole on the Flyknits I find are really hard compared to Nike's other shoes like the Free runs. I was gonna cop a pair when I was in Japan but was just not feeling them.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The sole on the Flyknits I find are really hard compared to Nike's other shoes like the Free runs. I was gonna cop a pair when I was in Japan but was just not feeling them.

exactly why i sold my flyknit trainers and are gonna cop the flyknit one+ with the lunar sole instead.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads