• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw them in store. They're interesting, but I can't get the idea of "cloven hoofs" out of my mind with the split outsole.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw them in store. They're interesting, but I can't get the idea of "cloven hoofs" out of my mind with the split outsole.
Haha, yeah, I can see that. Funny, because "hooves" are generally what I think Metcons look like. Nike hasn't really released a TR shoe I love for a couple of years now.

tennessee

Reaction score
The OG Metcon 1 colorway and design was so good. I found a new pair of Metcon 3’s on EBay in the same colorway and bought them in lieu of the Metcon 5’s. I just can’t get on board with the 5’s. I like Metcons for lifting weights/CrossFit but for HIIT they’re probably not necessary. Hoping the 6 is better
94E9E085-58E3-4229-A498-38960FD5F99F.jpeg

Reactions: msg

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if CDG Air Maxes will get a wider release besides DSM? If not then there's no chance besides copping resale, right?

yunBW

Reaction score
Anyone know if CDG Air Maxes will get a wider release besides DSM? If not then there's no chance besides copping resale, right?
They are selling on Eshop. I’m currently debating whether to purchase them or not since the retail is so high

yunBW

Reaction score
I purchased the black. The price is ridiculous, but I regret not picking up the CDG Jordans last Summer so these will have to do. I like them, but again the price is stupid.
I won the raffle for the grey pair, but I skipped it since the price is way too ridiculous imo

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't decide if I hate or love those, probably a bit of both. They give me weird Triple S vibes. They are definitely more... interesting than the waffles, but not sure I would wear them as much.

That burgundy/green colourway is great.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't decide if I hate or love those, probably a bit of both. They give me weird Triple S vibes. They are definitely more... interesting than the waffles, but not sure I would wear them as much.

That burgundy/green colourway is great.
I really like that black pair

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%