• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nigel Ng

Reaction score
Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer

One of my old but still gold pick ups! What do you guys think about these?

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like there are some raffles opening up for new colorways of the Sacai waffles, I’ll figure I’ll give it a shot again since I struck out on all these first time around. I got the Blazers from SNKRS last time but ended up selling those, I would have preferred the waffles but I think those were much more hyped up and sold out quicker.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
All three colorways are amazing. I'm lusting after the grey/white the most but the green/purple one is also great

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just how limited were the Jordan 1 Obsidians from last week? Got a pair on SNKRS, and really enthused about them, but want my ego stroked ever so slightly by knowing other people didn't get them...?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.