• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the waffles are easier to rock then the sacai blazers but yes overall very loud and hard to wear.

there was supposed to be a gray scale version of the blazer adn waffle but they never dropped?!?! those are much easier to wear.

anyone seen the undercover daybreaks IRL? kind of interested based on some pics and hype isn't crazy over them so can actually be attainable

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love those ROTY 1’s, I wear mine all the time!

I just sold my blue Sacai Blazers as well. Took delivery on Wednesday and didn’t like them, so off they went. Would have been nice to make a little profit though! After seller fees, I just about broke even on original purchase price.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the waffles are easier to rock then the sacai blazers but yes overall very loud and hard to wear.

there was supposed to be a gray scale version of the blazer adn waffle but they never dropped?!?! those are much easier to wear.

anyone seen the undercover daybreaks IRL? kind of interested based on some pics and hype isn't crazy over them so can actually be attainable
Full size run of the Daybreaks at End with the VIPSALE discount. Tempted but kopped a couple NB instead. I’m too old to wear funky shoes.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hard to get excited about those rather bland Undercover collabs after Sacai dropped some dramatically better collabs of their own. And after U got us used to great designs year after year with Gyakusou :/

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.