• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am debating whether I will end up flipping these or not. Jordan 1s are my favorites sneakers of all time, and I have 8 pairs, this will be my 9th. They look great, but if I could get back 5x what I paid, that will be hard to pass up.

I got super lucky with and END Clothing raffle when the Union LA Jordan 1s came out, and I ended up keeping those and I wear them all the time. But now I look at the resale prices and wonder if I made the right choice...
what size did you get?

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my app kept telling me my password was wrong. felt like a ritard.

it's impossible to get anything at retail these days. I've decided to go the preorder route these days and pay bit more. Less of a headache.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had 0.00% success rate with End Launches raffles. SNS and SNKRS app have both been better to me.
The only time I’ve ever won a raffle from END was those Union LA AJ1s. And I’ve probably entered at least 50 raffles over the past couple years on their site. I’ve never won a raffle from SNS, so SNKRS has given me the most success so far.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats. My first and likely last drop as guy should just get what he wants. Kept getting the same error msgs and finally in line for a few minutes, and then a loss. Not worth the hassle or heartache.

verver

Reaction score
Congrats to all who got ‘em today. L for me. I’m not a fan of the reselling thing...but would flip Travis Scott j’s. Think the over hype/price for what it is tips the scale to flip

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m very interested in Travis Scott SZ 8.......holla!

npa23

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that Nike is killing the streetwear game and no one is noticing

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.