1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Jonas251

Jonas251 Well-Known Member

At Nike.com, the best you can hope for is 20% off 4 or 5 months from now, but you hardly ever see nikelab products go on sale, most stuff will go to outlets.

If you check some boutiques like Norte, end, kith, etc and still see most sizes in stock (which I assume is the case), they will likely hit sales.

2. el Bert

el Bert Distinguished Member

D2179CE0-8537-4E2E-A4BF-A5F8235602AC.jpeg

Anyone know if they’ve made these recently?

3. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Distinguished Member

4. tonio028

tonio028 Distinguished Member

I was finally successful in picking up a pair of the Nike React Element 87's during live launch in the latest "touch of lime" colorway. Picked them up in my normal Nike size (9.5) and they fit just right. Can't imagine sizing down like I've seen many people talk about in reviews I've seen. Shout out to @gdl203 for sizing help and I'm with you, I've been drawn to this shoe and the translucent upper for some reason too, maybe it's because I get to show off my sock game while wearing some funky looking sneaks?

20190209_171859.jpg

5. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

:slayer:

6. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Distinguished Member

nice i have the undercover versions in blue brown ... very comfy and the translucent upper is surprisingly thin but seems durable (so far)

7. Timbaland

Timbaland Distinguished Member

Anyone know if badrt.com is legit? I found it through Google shopping, I would think they verify sites? l Iooked through the site directory and there isn't anything obvious to suggest it's fake but them having multiple pairs of Yeezy boosts has me thinking it's probably fake.

8. willy cheesesteak

That site looks like it sells nothing but "grey market"/fakes/"unauthorized" pairs. The "About Us" section and the prices along with full size runs on certain sought after Jordan Is easily gives it away.

9. willy cheesesteak

Just arrived from the SNS raffle

2019 retro > 2014 retro

FECEDCD4-BE84-48E8-B052-C7B1FFB3C35E.jpg

10. El Argentino

El Argentino Distinguished Member

Handled those in-store and was relatively disappointed. Ended up passing.

11. Best Budz

Best Budz Senior Member

12. cchen

cchen Distinguished Member

I bought a pair to use as dog walking shoes. Need the water resistancy in London.

TTS fits.

My first reacts. Not as comfy as boosts

13. msg

msg Distinguished Member

Rec for a comfortable beater? Something easy to throw in a suitcase, put a few miles on walking. Been using Free RN, but not liking any current color ways

14. Jonas251

Jonas251 Well-Known Member

Besides the usual suspects (epic react, Zoom Pegasus, any air max model) I really like the air zoom lwp, and the new model was designed to be easy for travel (via the Kim Jones colab). I also am a big fan of the zoom fly. Looks a lot better on foot. I think hiroshi Fujiwara is also a big fan and posts tons of shots of his zoom flys on insta.

15. msg

msg Distinguished Member

Any idea on Air Zoom LWP sizing? Usually I’m a 10.5 (reacts, metcons), but 11 in some of the running styles (free rn)