• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eloquent

Reaction score
https://hypebeast.com/2017/10/nike-footscape-utility

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F10%2Fnike-footscape-utility-2.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F10%2Fnike-footscape-utility-6.jpg

Anyone know a release date? I would like to get the black ones.

Jonas251

Reaction score
What's everyone's opinion on the Zoom Fly SPs. Just ordered a pair of Chicagos

I got a pair when they came out. Kind of an awkward silhouette in person. I wouldn't wear them with jeans. Function wise It really feels like you're walking/running downhill. It takes a minute to get used to but is does feel like you're being propelled. Interesting shoe but I see them more as a novelty than something I would wear or run in day to day.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wouldn't run in the SPs but the regular ZoomFly's have been my go to lately and it's very good. The Vaporfly is on another level though and is simply great, only gripe is that the sole disintegrates so I got to save it for race day but for everyday training, the ZoomFlys are perfectly fine.

I am not quite sure if the plates that propels you forward is a placebo effect or not but to me if I feel like I am running faster, then it couldn't hurt.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems they don't make a 12.5 in the JE Vandalls :(

is that with .5 sized down? you could probably get away with going tts and double socking it :lol:

are they all semi-transparent, or is it just the breaking colorway?

only the SPs are transparent, the upper is actually from the Vaporfly so it's pretty nice getting an "upgraded" upper for no additional cost(?)

the regular ZoomFlys has a mesh upper and flywire system
nike-zoom-fly-black-white-now-available-880848-001-01.jpg

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I take a 13.5, so a 13 would work out well I guess. But I'm on the fence with these. They look kinda funny without all that usual stitching on the suede.

noobedloser

Reaction score
What's everyone opinion on best running shoes with flyknit for lots of walking and comfort? Nothing roshe please

Lunarepics 2?

Edit: breathability is a plus

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's everyone opinion on best running shoes with flyknit for lots of walking and comfort? Nothing roshe please

Lunarepics 2?

Edit: breathability is a plus

for lots of walking and comfort also Free Flyknit RN. I have 2 pairs. And for training and one for easy weekends with sweatpants and they are great. But if you want to run in them Lunarepic has a more comfy sole. I have Lunaerpic Flyknit 1 and Highs, not a big fan of neoprene sock liner on the 2s.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
@RFX do the soles of the zoom fly (not vapour) wear out as fast as the reviews make it out to be ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads