• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

naestyle

Reaction score
another triple black VMs

NIKE VAPORMAX
JUNE 20TH, 2017
$190
nike-vapormax-triple-black-849557-006.jpg

that all black is so clean

NIKELAB ACG 07 KMTR
RELEASE DATE: MAY 25TH, 2017

first time seeing this color in this model, definitely an interesting color for this.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can dig those coppers.

I was initially completely turned off by the shoe, but have to admit it's growing on me as more releases pile up.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any info on the John Elliott x Nike vandals? Much appreciated!
My guess is this fall. There will probably no info before John drop any hint..

Also just realised new NikeLab Blazer low CS TC are very similar in materials and colors. Totally different shoe tho.

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F02%2Fnikelab-john-elliott-vandal-high-0.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F02%2Fnikelab-john-elliott-vandal-high-1.jpg

12744_ef8ce3a89b-_g6a9102-zoom.jpg

12744_947fb13a4a-_g6a9104-zoom.jpg

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nike starting to roll out kits for next season. Still based on the vapor template (of which I am actually a big fan), and the similar designs create a bit of continuity. PSG dropped today:

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 8.47.26 AM.png

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not into European sports but can someone explain why soccer clubs change their kit EVERY season? I mean I get that $$$ talks but American sports teams don't do that. Seems kind of silly if the Yankees changed their jersey every season.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just my theory but it is the money, US jerseys do not really have advertisement on their jerseys (yet, NBA will soon do) so the classic logos sells and there would be an outrage if it changes every year.

I mainly focus on NBA jerseys but they do release special editions and some teams do alter the designs/pattern every few years or so just so they could get people to buy them more often. Some changes are subtle enough that some do not even notice the difference unless they are put next to each other.
LL
LL

Nikes going to be taking over Adidas as the official NBA jersey provider next year so some teams are changing their looks again.

zhouyu

Reaction score
I'm not into European sports but can someone explain why soccer clubs change their kit EVERY season? I mean I get that $$$ talks but American sports teams don't do that. Seems kind of silly if the Yankees changed their jersey every season.

If they don't keep pumping out more merchandise and new kits every season, how else is Adidas gonna make back that £750mill (10yrs) they gave Man U?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics