1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

All these sportswear companies need to realize that the width of a leg opening should not be equal to the length of your shoe, with a 6" rise.

I'll keep an eye out. Thanks.

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Nike needs to just retro the old school track pants.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  3. jet

jet Senior member

Not sure why can't make proper fitting pants that aren't dior length on a medium.

The knit track pants I tried had a nice taper but the the regular woven pants were paper thin and had a 9" hem.

4. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

I'm a true XS and Nike doesn't usually make that, but sometimes S fits me(mostly in jackets though). I was swimming in the small I just returned. So it might actually be true to size and I'm just small. The cocona shirts I have from a local outdoor company is wearing out so I think I should just get those wool dri-fits that jet mentioned. But like RFX, I feel weird about paying full price on Nike stuff that I can wait to get on sale or use a coupon on. I only pay full price for NikeID and quickstrike-esque stuff.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  5. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

[​IMG]

Pretty solid regardless of women's or men's.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  6. stafa

stafa Senior member

[​IMG]
    mmmm buttery red suede

7. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Lols...MJ could buy any car he wanted and he picked that terrible Corvette....in beige :lol:

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

That is probably his rookie or second year in the league, Corvette is ballin enough in your early 20's back then in the early 80's. Plus if you want something American, can't really go wrong with a Corvette.

9. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

New batch of Flyknits has flat laces and cushioned back for the heel/ankle. No more blisters to those who has those problems.
    [​IMG]

10. Leather

Leather Senior member

Which places carry the new batch of flyknits? Is there any way to tell if they are the newer or older versions?

11. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

People were receiving them from run.com that was ordered this week. When I got my FKs from run.com last week, it was still the first batch. Not sure if there is anyway to tell what you are going to receive.

12. stafa

stafa Senior member

Edit: Nevermind

13. candrew

candrew Senior member

Hilariously I use women's nike cropped yoga pants and i love them since they're all drop crotchy and comfy while being dri-fit:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-657877/pgid-657879

I wear them with nike swift tights underneath for warmth

I'll post a pic at some point...

14. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Those are cool sweats, and I'm always on bored with tights underneath. May give it a try

15. sillyboybmxer

sillyboybmxer Senior member

just popped in this thread and wondering if it is the general consensus that the Flyknit in the Volt colorway is only small sizes currently available(outside of eBay)????

16. retrospeaks

retrospeaks Member

how do those soccer pants fit the calf area? i'm looking for something similar but my calves are on the larger side and i like a little room to work with. like rfx said, h&m had some decent pants similarly cut. the quality is mediocre and the pockets are super shallow, but they haven't started pilling on me yet.

17. Pitman

Pitman Senior member

[​IMG]

Do Want.

1 person likes this.
  18. retrospeaks

retrospeaks Member

ugh, so dope. a little ludicrous that nike's charging $30 more just for the nike air on the tongue, but i'm probably going to try to buy them regardless.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  19. pokpok

pokpok Senior member

i got the first batch also from run.com on my blk/wht pair.

20. djt00

djt00 Senior member

About sweatpants... I love my Acnes, but these Puma heritage sweats are cheap and looks alright

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]