1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

Deciding between air max zero, roshe 2 flyknit, air max modern fly knit and previously mentioned AM ultra flyknits. Also looking at the AM90/AM1 FK.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I think the Zoom All Outs might be slightly more comfortable but in the end it is personal preference and how you want to wear it. The ZAO aren't too stable despite it being lower on the ground. The VM is surprisingly stable considering it's height but you also feel the segmentation of the bubbles so while it is a little bit more felxible, the transition isn't as smooth as the ZAOs. For simply casual and walking around, in the long run I think the ZAOs might be more comfortable but the difference will be very minor. I haven't tried either one out yet, my true test is pretty much spending the whole day at Disneyland/Universal Studios, as that is pretty much 12-14 hours of standing and walking, since I am still blocked out.

For actual running though, the VM gets the edge for stability alone but do keep in mind that everyone's feet are different so experience will vary from person to person.

As for a VaporMax review, there is a nice in-depth write-up on NT: http://niketalk.com/t/646022/nike-a...s-nikelab-oreo-summer-2017/2610#post_27939065

1 person likes this.
  3. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

Seems like next color will be Asphalt:

[​IMG]

Amazing!

4. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

need some new white kicks for summer. mainly worn with casual outfits...shorts and tees.

flyknit racer
    [​IMG]
    or
    nikelab blazer studio low
    [​IMG]

can't decide which to go with. thoughts?

5. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

The second ones as they are better away from athletics.

6. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

7. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

not exactly the 97s but these are pretty damn nice, not as high as I was expecting and quality is very good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. wansui

wansui Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I sorta like these..more so than the other 2 colours anyway.