• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And that's whats great about the internet. :D Everybody can say whatever the bloody **** they want w/o any evidence.
In any case, I made a conditional guess based on the assumptions that most of you guys are overweight because the majority of this forum is American and most likely over the age of 30. Who knows? You might not be a fat-ass, but you're no "skinny-*****" either.
Btw you guys are really ******* sensitive about your weight. Ease up.

A vast majority of SW&D is over 30?. And while SF isnt' SuFu levels of fashunz skinny, I would think the SW&D side tends to be smaller.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming the answer is that I'm SOL, but were there any other stores stocking the Gyakusou Convertible Jacket with the Burgundy front panel? I slept on the one at Tres Bien, hoping someone else might be carrying it

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bring it back to this, but just so I'm clear on sizing, I typically take a size 32/medium in most stuff (Nike included) - I would want a size L in Gyakusou bottoms, right?

ashenwreck

Reaction score
Found a pair of Gyakusou running shorts (from FW11, I believe) in the middle of nowhere in the middle of nowhere (Mt Pleasant, MI, for reference) at TJ Max today. I never find anything remotely worthwhile at these kind of stores, so it was pretty surprising. Seemed worthwhile to get for 19.99.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You will soon find out.

eternaldrake

Reaction score

Bought undercover/gyakosou shorts in Small - I am a 30 waist, 5'10" - am I screwed on sizing? Might be going to ebay.

those are pretty much my dimensions and i ordered medium. havent got here yet but im presuming youre fucked

on that note if anyone fucked up and needs to sell some silver tights in sz medium let me know

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

those are pretty much my dimensions and i ordered medium. havent got here yet but im presuming youre fucked
on that note if anyone fucked up and needs to sell some silver tights in sz medium let me know

Well, no big deal. I know I'll get my money back and someone will be happy. Or could just return them to Porter. S was all they had and I went for it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
They may work for you will just have to wait and see.

I barely squeeze into the large tights and I'm 33-34 but I think xl would be loose around the ankle.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
**** is up on AR but prices are ridiculous seems they jacked'em up this season for no reason.

eternaldrake

Reaction score

**** is up on AR but prices are ridiculous seems they jacked'em up this season for no reason.

kinda crazy their stuff is up later than so many other sites at jacked up prices and its still selling out so fast

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads