• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I wouldn't do for a pair of Masterpieces. Ebay prices are ridiculous though.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw a full size run of multi-color Flyknit Racers for $70/ea a long time ago. Still regret not buying a pair.

aspasp

Reaction score
Saw a full size run of multi-color Flyknit Racers for $70/ea a long time ago. Still regret not buying a pair.

Where do you people get updates on when these runs get released?

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As Find Finn said, that was two years ago.

For general Nike release info, there are countless sources...from Nike's official blog and Twitter account to sneaker blogs, NikeTalk, etc.

Last edited:

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they're not really alike, but the game royal/pink flash ones could be an alternative if you're looking for a uniform coloration throughout

saw somebody wearing them in person and they looked really nice imo

there's also supposed to be a light grayish pair that's coming out soon (I think? I haven't been keeping up; might've been released already)

Last edited:

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OREO flyknit racers are the best pair after multicolor and black/white

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I found the multi racers really underwhelming in person, will probably be easier to find a pair of flyknit Frees.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found the multi racers really underwhelming in person, will probably be easier to find a pair of flyknit Frees.
Really? I have almost all colorways of racers except white/black and few newer colorways and multicolors are in top 3 for me. But oreo and white/black are maybe better.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The ones I've seen in the flesh and around town, have all been really underwhelming to me, but if like them good for you. :)

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually prefer the comfort of the trainers as well. My foot has a tendency to slip off the sole of the racers for some reason and the toe box just looks a little too sharp/small.
Only racers I kept are the chlorine, Turq/red, volt and Oreos (looking for another pair if anybody sees a 12).

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the multicolor trainers, the pink comes out a lot more IRL than the photo. Otherwise they're great. I also am not sure if there are more than one colorway

I agree about the racers being more comfortable, though. Possibly the most comfortable lightweight shoe I've ever put on - and they don't take up much space in a travel bag. I have three pair

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads