1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. MS007

MS007 Senior member

2. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

what the fuck porter had that leaf print? FUCK I wanted that shit in an S someone sell it to me

3. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Are you serious? :plain:

If being a fat-ass means you have a 42" chest, 33" waist, 24" thighs, and a 9" penor; then yes I am a fat-ass.

Nike does not size their stuff two sizes larger, maybe if you are a stick and look like a 13 year old girl this applies but not for the rest of us.

4. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

You want M. I am a 17' 36'' typical small but even I felt the shoulder to be tight when I tried on the convertible hoodie.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  5. Nil

Nil Senior member

I'm built like a Greek God and I fit in a Nike size large. Not everyone is child sized like you.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  6. g transistor

I had the convertible in S last season and it fit fine. I may just end up buying an M though

7. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

i'm a fat ass by his definition

8. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

Nike doesnt fit big, it just has a normal to slouchy fit.

9. jet

jet Senior member

dildos unite!

I'd post a pic ripped and shirtless but then I wouldn't want him to save it to his spankbank the fuckin twink.

10. quasky

quasky Senior member

toronto heads, nike store on bloor has some gyakusou in. notably, leaf print shorts and the running hoodie.

11. jay3429

jay3429 Senior member

And that's whats great about the internet. :D Everybody can say whatever the bloody fuck they want w/o any evidence.

In any case, I made a conditional guess based on the assumptions that most of you guys are overweight because the majority of this forum is American and most likely over the age of 30. Who knows? You might not be a fat-ass, but you're no "skinny-bitch" either.

Btw you guys are really fucking sensitive about your weight. Ease up.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  12. jet

jet Senior member

cool story bro now stfu and stop shitting up the thread with your verbal diarrhea

13. jay3429

jay3429 Senior member

Purely based on probability, you've probably "shitted up" more threads than I could possibly have. I wouldn't put it past you either with that mentrual personality of yours. :rolleyes: So STFU fatass, and go placate yourself by eating another hamburger in your nike shorts.

14. g transistor

jet baiting dudes into getting banned since 2006

15. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Not surprising. I am curious though how the Livestrong products will be affected.

16. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

A vast majority of SW&D is over 30?. And while SF isnt' SuFu levels of fashunz skinny, I would think the SW&D side tends to be smaller.

1 person likes this.
  17. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

I'm assuming the answer is that I'm SOL, but were there any other stores stocking the Gyakusou Convertible Jacket with the Burgundy front panel? I slept on the one at Tres Bien, hoping someone else might be carrying it

18. wurm

wurm Senior member

Sorry to bring it back to this, but just so I'm clear on sizing, I typically take a size 32/medium in most stuff (Nike included) - I would want a size L in Gyakusou bottoms, right?

1 person likes this.
  19. ashenwreck

ashenwreck Senior member

Found a pair of Gyakusou running shorts (from FW11, I believe) in the middle of nowhere in the middle of nowhere (Mt Pleasant, MI, for reference) at TJ Max today. I never find anything remotely worthwhile at these kind of stores, so it was pretty surprising. Seemed worthwhile to get for 19.99.

20. father's room

father's room Senior member

Central Michigan has TJMaxx? Wow... I have graduated from there back in '97.

1 person likes this.