NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Their site doesn't reflect their real inventory. Which is annoying as fuck because I lose $10 on the conversion when they refund me. And they never even told me the item was out of stock. So ya - fuck JD Sports.

2. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

I got these along with the tech sweats a while ago and they just came in (sweatless woven training pants) I like to run in training pants since S. Fl mosquitos don't give a fuck. So far very impressed with them. HeII they are nice enough to double as a pair of scrubs saving me time between work and gym. Got the M on these and the fit was on point

[​IMG]

They are these

[​IMG]

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

what's the material feel like reg, drifit?

4. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Yes, Dri-FIT 90% polyester/10% spandex- suppose to repel liquids

It feels like stiff flax linen that stretches if that makes any sense. Could stride fully while running/not worry about ass showing at gym (high waist) etc. Would recommend

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

stiff huh hmm wanted soft drifit

6. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Nah wouldn't exactly call it soft, the lining is

7. MakoShark

MakoShark Member

Does anyone who owns a destroyer jacket have fit pics? Most of the ones I've seen online are really baggy due to sized up jackets.

8. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

There was a pic a few pages back

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

thanks regis, might order those and the nailheads and report back need to replace my nikexyohji gym pants

10. deadsunrise

deadsunrise Well-Known Member

I got a couple things from the tech pack in three orders and I'm returning most of them:

Pants

I got the pants in the three colors available in europe (blue, light grey, black) and two sizes (S and M)

I'm 5'9 and 163lb, 31 in most pants. I have some shorts from nike that are S but on this sweats the M is perfect, not too long/short, tight below the knee and very very comfortable. I recommend sizing up.

About the colors... the navy looks BAD. It's different from the color on the site, it reminds me to a pajama and seems to be wider on the top block and the crotch more dropped than the 2 other colors.

I like both the light gray and the black one but I think I'm going to keep the "black" (it's really a dark gray)

Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner Full-Zip

I got this one in the first order, I like it but it's cut really strange and doesn't fit me properly. The chest and sleeves fit me great but the bottom part is VERY tight. I also got it in blue which I don't like so it's going back. It's a pretty plain hoodie, nothing special apart from the fabric.

Nike Tech Fleece AW77 1.0 Full-Zip

Got this one in light gray Medium. I sized up because the Windrunner was too small but I think it was a mistake. The sleeves are too wide and in general is boxy and looks big. Would probably fit better in Small but I think I'm just going to send it back and give up on the tops.

Womens Nike Tech Fleece

I got this one in black for my girlfriend. A Small fits her great, TTS and it's the one we like the most. The color on this one is really a flat black.

Fabric

The fabric itself is really nice, soft, strechy and keeps you warm. I haven't really tried them outside yet but it retains warmth and seem perfect for winter. Doesn't constrain movement. I would like to use the pants to lounge at home but with the central heating in my building I think they will be too hot to wear indoors.

I still have most of the things at home, can post pictures later if there's interest.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013

11. dying actors

dying actors Member

Hey,

i want to order some Nike Tech Fleece Pants, as I think you guys are damn right about the slick looks.

What Size would you order?

I am 6 foot 1 and somewhere between 170 and 175 pounds. I wear waist size 33 in most of my regular pants. Will XL do the job? I probly will wear them a little baggy, if they fit as I think they do.

Regards

12. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

So for a size medium was slim below the knee? I'm really having trouble figuring out sizing by what people put. Are you guys that went more true to size wanting them to fit slimmer or loose? Weight honestly doesn't help much since everyone carries weight differently.

So if Im a size 32 waist but normally wear 34 because I carry weight in the seat area and want it slimmer I'd go with a medium at 5'8 165 athletic build? And if you want it more relaxed you want a large and it'll have more room above the knee and some room to be slightly more baggy? Or am I getting things mixed up because from what I remember Nike uses an American sizing. Medium=40 not a euro system medium=38 which I think people are used to since it is athletic wear after all.

13. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

14. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

15. el Bert

el Bert Senior member