NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. philmo84

philmo84 Active Member

I thought there was supposed to be a hoody in the tech pack with a kangaroo zipper like the track jacket

2. pokpok

pokpok Senior member

3. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

Anyone know if its only euro? My friend works at Niketown so he gets me 50% off their stuff but I haven't asked him about tech pack stuff yet.

4. wj4

wj4 Senior member

You can call Nike and give them the product number and track it down for you.

5. wj4

wj4 Senior member

For those that rock their gear to workout, how are they holding up? I copped this pair of shorts 2 weeks ago and noticed the swoosh is peeling off. This was probably the 4th time I wore it. I hope it's just this pair and not a common issue.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013

6. philmo84

philmo84 Active Member

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

wis, i've read about that on certain stuff including my training shirts but have not experienced, did you dry them in the dryer?

8. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

Honestly that's weird but than again I don't think ive bought any nike shorts with the logo not stitched but I like under armour shorts better than Nike shorts.

9. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Yeah, dude. Typical wash and dry, like I do with all of my shorts. Stayed within the care instruction on the tag. The only things I hang dry are the tops because I don't want them to shrink. Will be going back to NTLA on Saturday to exchange. I have 4 other shorts in the same style, just different colors...will be keeping a close eye on them too. It would be a shame if they all start doing this.

My UA shorts with screenprinted logos are still going strong. They're 3+ years old with tons of wears, started to crack a bit, but not lifting up like this.

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

yep there's your problem right there dryer will do that

11. TC1990

TC1990 Senior member

yeah, i figure if the swoosh is heat transferred, then it will probably start to peel when its subjected to high heat in the dryer. maybe you could try putting the dryer on no heat if you have to dry them, but i always feel safer hang drying everything

12. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Thanks, dudes.

TC: I'm pretty much the same way. The only things I really throw in the dryer are undergarments, haha.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

all my shit is dri fit and they're just slightly damp when i pull them out of the wash bc my machine spins them so fast all i do is throw them on the bed or couch and they're dry in no time

i can even just foldem up like that before they dry if i want

14. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Looks like Tech Pack sweats are pretty much sold out except for XS and XXL sizes. (Black is still available in L though.)

Hoodies are pretty much wiped out too.

Glad I jumped on the sweats. I'm thinking about getting the black ones too, though they'll probably be gone by the time I make up my mind. Don't really need a second pair anyway.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013