• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm looking forward to this. Old tech packs were great. I still own a few sweatshirts from years ago.

How were the prices? I like the stuff, but I'm thinking hoodies are gonna be like $150 or so.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
the only cool thing is the raf simons type hoodie but looks like only the chicks are wearing it, figures

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to a preview sale for the Tech Pack stuff tomorrow morning. It sounds like the prices aren't too crazy.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Please report back on the prices and how it fits. Interested in the hoody, sweatpants and maybe the varsity/destroyer. Last time around the destroyer still fit pretty big. Hoping it has a slimmer fit this time around.

Last edited:

drnicorobin

Reaction score
hi guys

what do you think of this Nike track jacket? (Portugal national team)
its a bit low key, black with grey pin stripes.
plan to wear it with dark wash denim jeans, or maybe cargo shorts?
mostly to walk around school or go to the gym, and while watching next year's world cup

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please report back on the prices and how it fits. Interested in the hoody, sweatpants and maybe the varsity/destroyer. Last time around the destroyer still fit pretty big. Hoping it has a slimmer fit this time around.

I spent just a few minutes looking at the Tech Pack. Nothing earth shattering. Basics in light and charcoal gray, with tech fabrics and a few nice construction/design details here and there. Some of the details (pockets, reinforcements) are reminiscent of the made in Italy collection. The fabrics all felt really good. Everything I tried on was relatively slim fitting.

Crew necks will retail for 80, I think.

Windrunner fleece. I think these, and most of the zip-up fleeces, will be around 170.

Hoodies.

Tapered sweatpants (80). I wanted to like the sweatpants, but the calves were spandex-tight and looked painted on, even sized up, so I passed.

The women's line definitely has the more interesting designs. Only thing I bought was a charcoal zip up:

Size medium. I'm 6'2", average build.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed report and pics, much appreciated.

I like the windrunner and hoody. Also looking forward to trying on the tapered sweatpants, I don't mind it hugging my calves.

Zip up looks nice and fits well, did you go your usual size?

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, my normal size. It's definitely on the fitted end, though—even a little smaller and I would have had to size up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads