1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. noirwest

noirwest Senior member

How do Roshe's fit compared to flyknits (trainers/lunars)?

2. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

I think if it's within 2 years of the production date, they will replace the shoes or they'll send something of equal value if they determine that it's due to manufacturer defect from normal wear and tear.

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

It's even a decade or so since I've used this service. Back then they issued a gift card for the msrp of the item if the product was deemed defective.

4. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

I rotate between my Trainers and Racers.

Wore my Trainers last week in the LA Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon, and I got crazy blisters!

Bought a pair of New Balance M1260V3's for future races. Other than that, teh shoes have held up really well.

5. kubrick

kubrick Well-Known Member

is there a specific email that one should send this email to? the lace thread thing on my flyknit racers broke.. and i don't even train/excercise in these.. just a casual shoe

6. kingsfull

kingsfull Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  7. nn88

nn88 Member

Is the $200 Nike 800 Down Fill coat any good? Is it worth it?

8. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

I wear them pretty regularly. 3-5 days a week in summer (not all day), at least once a week in the autumn. Nothing in the winter, because, well, that would be stupid. I stopped exercising in them because of precisely what you said above, but they have been perfect for a lot of daily wear and travel. I think they're fun, and I like the way they look (liked them so much it convinced me to buy a pair of frees, actually, but considering every single one of my other pairs of shoes is older, has seen more wear, and is keeping together better, I am really not sure I feel great about buying more. Actually, nike stuff has a history of blowing out on me - which I guess isn't surprising - with the exception of soccer shorts and sweats (actually, the zipper on my favorite pair just broke last year, but they're ~8 years old). It's too bad, because I actually can't think of a lot of alternatives that I'd really wear (NB, Adidas, etc).

I'm going to give this a shot, since another one snapped yesterday. That makes three, in about two weeks. Is there a place on the Nike website that links you through?

9. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Hey Syn,

Nike has changed their site layout so many times, I don't know exactly where the link is anymore. I would use the chat feature. I think it's under contact us. I'm typing from my cell so I can't check to reassure the location exactly but I'm sure they will be able to help you out. I've used the chat feature to send in picture of QA issues before, ie bad stitching, horrible paint that you'd see brush strokes, for discount codes on future purchases. They're also good with responding to emails though that takes a couple of days.

1 person likes this.
  10. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Saw Kobe Bryant at the grocery store last night, decked out in Nike KB gear :)

Also checked out the sneaker boots in person. The black Air Max actually looked pretty good...I didn't think I'd like them.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  11. wizzeak

wizzeak Senior member

12. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

[​IMG]

Not the Nike version (Tanner Goods) but similar fabric and good pricing at $150.

1 person likes this.
  13. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Got the Dri-Fit running pants from Nordstrom, fit is pretty nice and kind of prefer it over fleece for running, longer than I hoped but not much I can do about that. Has a nice taper, zipped leg opening and 3 pockets (2 on the side and one by the thigh).
    [​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. jet

jet Senior member

my sweat pants look way sicker yo

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  15. rockket

rockket Senior member

how tall are you/what size did you get? think i'm going to check these out this weekend.

16. deejaysoy

deejaysoy Senior member

You size down? And does anyone know if they're going to put the Gyakusou back on Nike.com?

17. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

Nike NOBD :)

[​IMG]

(No, didn't order. Just playing.)

18. Golf54

Golf54 Senior member

imho, they look far too close for to the stock wolf greys to justify going the ID route

1 person likes this.
  19. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

I don't know many designs (though I browse this thread). I just started, and this is how I would like them.

Edit: I just checked, and they do look like the ones I bought (and returned) a few months ago. :) The good thing about both designs is the midsole that makes the whole sole look less high.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  20. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

My new wool half zips got stolen from my duffle bag during travel. Tried replacing them with the knit half-zip but ended up getting just the standard Element Dri-Fit for half the price.

I think I actually prefer these. The knit version is a little too fitted and pricey.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013