• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah they do.

Quick question... Looking for a new running shoe. Which is better between the Free 3+ and Free 5.0? I'd imagine they're both extremely similar so I guess I'm just asking which one you guys prefer

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nike x Liberty Free 5.0, great looking girls sneaker.

http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/produc...ight-Liberty-Print-Free-Run-50-Trainers/89912

Stackson

Reaction score
anywhere to cop the multicolored flyknit racers?

It looks like ebay is the only option, that's where I got mine. I'm a size 12 and they were $200 shipped ($35 over retail with tax). The multicolored flyknit Lunar is still around at running warehouse if you could settle for those.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried on the Flyknit Racer today and didn't like the feel at all so I copped the multi Flyknit Lunar instead. Also got 5 shirts and a windbreaker. Nike's cut is pretty nice. It's slim but not tight. My only complaint is the selection of shorts. Length of running shirts is nice but they have built in compression shorts. Basketball shorts are just too baggy. Would be nice to have shorts slightly above knees with no netting or built in compression shorts.

jay3429

Reaction score

anywhere to cop the multicolored flyknit racers?

ebay scalpers are probably your best bet. most if not all legitimate retailers are out.

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried on the Flyknit Racer today and didn't like the feel at all so I copped the multi Flyknit Lunar instead. Also got 5 shirts and a windbreaker. Nike's cut is pretty nice. It's slim but not tight. My only complaint is the selection of shorts. Length of running shirts is nice but they have built in compression shorts. Basketball shorts are just too baggy. Would be nice to have shorts slightly above knees with no netting or built in compression shorts.
Cut it out :)

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, those look good, man. Luckily I'm still good with Under Armour shorts. They're like an inch or so above my knees. I don't know why Nike makes bball shorts so long, it's counterproductive more than anything, how you suppose to cross over cats with excessive fabric dangling around? And then there are the Jordan shorts that go down to the ankles for anyone under 6' :foo:

Cut it out :)

Haha then I would want a discount for the unneeded compression shorts.

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It looks like ebay is the only option, that's where I got mine. I'm a size 12 and they were $200 shipped ($35 over retail with tax). The multicolored flyknit Lunar is still around at running warehouse if you could settle for those. 

ebay scalpers are probably your best bet. most if not all legitimate retailers are out.

damn it...aright, if anyone sees them in a size 11 at or near retail, PM me. thanks.

Golf54

Reaction score
They're not sold out like the racers but I don't think they will ever go on sale. But if the Sports Authority pic is right, there are more MC's coming out so you might have a shot.

cloonz

Reaction score

I got a pair of basic black running shorts from Nike's website not long ago for $20. I'm 5'11" and they are perfect for running plus everything you wanted. I think they might have been in the boys section, don't remember.

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

damn it...aright, if anyone sees them in a size 11 at or near retail, PM me. thanks.

messaged an ebay seller and asked if he'd take $200 plus shipping ($12 from pittsburgh to seattle) for a pair of the flyknit multi racers in 11. am I likely to get better than this if I wait, or is this about all I can expect at this point?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads