1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. dying actors

dying actors Member

Hey,

i want to order some Nike Tech Fleece Pants, as I think you guys are damn right about the slick looks.

What Size would you order?

I am 6 foot 1 and somewhere between 170 and 175 pounds. I wear waist size 33 in most of my regular pants. Will XL do the job? I probly will wear them a little baggy, if they fit as I think they do.

Regards

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  2. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

So for a size medium was slim below the knee? I'm really having trouble figuring out sizing by what people put. Are you guys that went more true to size wanting them to fit slimmer or loose? Weight honestly doesn't help much since everyone carries weight differently.

So if Im a size 32 waist but normally wear 34 because I carry weight in the seat area and want it slimmer I'd go with a medium at 5'8 165 athletic build? And if you want it more relaxed you want a large and it'll have more room above the knee and some room to be slightly more baggy? Or am I getting things mixed up because from what I remember Nike uses an American sizing. Medium=40 not a euro system medium=38 which I think people are used to since it is athletic wear after all.

3. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

4. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

5. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

6. deadsunrise

deadsunrise Well-Known Member

This pic shows how they fit better than the ones at nike.com:

[​IMG]

They are the most tappered pants I have. The top block (waist/ass) is big and roomy, you won't have problems with an M. The thighs get tighter and under the knee it gets really tappered, almost like thick leggings.

If you want them as in this pictures you should probably get an M:

[​IMG]

On the european sites you can see the blue one off the model. Notice how tappered they are:

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. stafa

stafa Senior member

Im a 32 waist, 5'9 165 and athletic build as well. Medium was a little tighter than I prefer on the top block, but I have larger thighs from squatting. I like the fit below the knee though.

8. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

I'd say Large

9. RXS09

RXS09 Senior member

Yeah I would go with a L

Anyone know when the tech pack will restock online, if ever? Missed out on a few pieces that I want to get. Thanks in advance!

10. Royal42

Royal42 Senior member

Can someone link me to the guy who was talking about Gyak shoe sizing? (I believe he said he sized up 1.)

11. MakoShark

MakoShark Member

You need to size up one for sure. I'm really slim, 5'9" 130 lbs, and usually wear a small. A medium fit perfectly since the small was short and tight. In other news, I was able to get a F/W 2011 Gyakusou jacket for $30 heavily marked down at a factory store.

12. hwai333

hwai333 Senior member

I would say size up half a size, at least on the lunarspiders

13. akjc

akjc Well-Known Member

Heads up to all my Torontonians, the Eaton Centre Nike just got the grey Tech Fleece Pants. I'm still waiting for the black, they should arrive soon. They're $95 Canadian, $107.35 after tax. Go in store or call them and ask them to put them on hold for you.

I tried on the medium/large. I'm 6'0 and 170lb's athletic build and these pants are super slim below the knee, to the point where they were hugging my calves. Go true to size to get the very slim tapered fit as seen by the model in the pics. Size up for a more roomy fit, but by no means baggy.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    2 people like this.
  14. Royal42

Royal42 Senior member

No way to commit to one or the other? Half size difference either way makes a difference.

15. 1969

1969 Senior member

I need basketball shoes...to actually hoop in....are hyperdunks my best bet? Are there any real structural differences in that shoe and the Zoom, Quickness etc?

16. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Some better pics of the grey tech pants:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. jet

jet Senior member

when the fuck is the 3.0 hoodie coming out

18. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Outdoors? Indoors? You prefer high-tops?

Navy tech pants needs to come to release in the US damnit!

19. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Anyone know when they will restock the techpack on NDC?

20. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member