1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

2. JBG89

JBG89 Senior member

Sheed release at mercer 21 was terrible, waited 3 hours before i got out the door (after being 20th in line) Sheed came over an hour late and barely signed shoes, then they ran out of my size.

Anyways, I have 2 size 9.5s for sale if anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

3. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

All Red Yeezy's release on the 18th (same day as the album). Some people speculate that those who pre-ordered the album (pre-orders have now been canceled) would have priority to kop. Release details forthcoming. I don't really see anyone here going out of their way to get them, but there it is.

4. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot at nike.com again but I won't lose sleep if I miss out.

6. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

7. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

kopped some white/black/varsity red AJ4's. London has become sort of a paradise for my Nike needs, which is a total surprise given that I came here thinking I would be commissioning some Cleverleys or EG's but I've been camping out at the Oxford Niketown instead. complete runs of NSW and UC in addition to the Jordan retros (retros are at Offspring, not Niketown)

8. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

9. jet

jet Senior member

you guys are turning into hypebeasts

black grey gradient is so good, pls make free with that

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  10. Dino19

Dino19 Senior member

Thanks for the info.

Anyone knows where can I kop the Racer multi besides Road Runner? My size is gone there.

11. TC1990

TC1990 Senior member

3 people like this.
  12. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Nice find, colorway is nice but I wish that had the old lunar sole or even the trainers sole. Still tempting though.

13. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

I'm pretty sure most of us active here were hypebeasts before that term was even thrown around. I'm old enough to remember who it was originally aimed at and the accompanying photoshops :x

Btw, thanks for the RRS code and preorder links. Preordered my white racers for $120 :slayer:

14. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

I can't find the white racers on Roadrunner, anyone got a link or is the preorder gone/done?

15. xackexxo

xackexxo Well-Known Member

So I ordered the flyknit racer multi from roadrunner sports a few days ago. I called them a day or so later to confirm that my order went through and they said it did. They just sent me an email a couple of hours ago saying they oversold and that my order has been canceled.

Pretty seriously bummed.

16. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Looks like it sold out.

17. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

set up a google alert for flyknit frees.

want them so bad.

18. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Same thing happened to me. I'm pissed but there's a really good chance of them getting a restock and plus these are a GR so you'll be able to find them no problem.

19. xackexxo

xackexxo Well-Known Member

Yeah, I just had my heart set, even though it's going to be a month wait. Obviously it didn't hurt that they were 10% off. I'll definitely be getting them once they hit NDC. When I called Roadrunner, the guy said he wasn't sure if there would be a restock, but he didn't feel like there would be.

I guess we've just go to wait and see.

20. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

^ Every Racer has been restocked a number of times, so the odds are in favor of that happening. I'm choked too, trust me. I'm in Canada and RRS is hands down the best retailer when it comes to ordering Flyknits.

1 person likes this.