• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
free trainer 5.0 same size as montreals?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't forget the 15% OFF $75+ purchase code for Eastbay: LKS1RMNF

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

why's everyone on the roshe jock? I don't get it

A combination of cheap price (retailed $70 iirc and my brother got his pair at Nordstrom Rack for $45), limited release (never hit the major chain shoe stores) and the comfort (my brother swears by them, I tried them on and it is comfortable, just too squishy for my liking). But I think the limited nature of the shoe is also why Nike isn't releasing them everywhere, it'll lose some cache and simply sit on the shelves until it hits the sales rack like it did in it's first run if it is widely available. But as of right now, they are flying off the shelves so Nike did something right with them.

I'm with you though, not a big fan of the look, I prefer FR3s, plus they are much more versatile too.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
can't believe how much frees have gone up in price, used to be 85, then 90 now 100, utterly ridiculous

Foldtold

Reaction score
hate free 2s
why's everyone on the roshe jock? I don't get it
they need to stop with this vintage sole bullshit

Nothing against free runs 2, but I prefer the original free 1s.
The bandwagon on roshe is beyond ridiculous. They aint even all that.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The navy suede version is nice too.

Also footscape woven chukka sold out quick on TBS.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WOW. Finishline cancelled my Flyknit orders because I had it shipped to a different address from my billing. Terrible service overall too, no e-mails about the order either, I had to check the order myself and just saw it was cancelled. If I didn't bother checking I might be waiting for a package that'll never come. Their customer service is **** too, the SA I spoke to could care less about helping out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads