• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to chat with those guys a lot bacK when the store was a store-in-store at the back of the Tannery in Harvard Square. We were even going to have them on the forum starting in 2008 as affiliate vendors - I have receipts - but that somehow did not pan out - no disagreements, just a lot of pans in the fire at the time. I learned and got cool stuff from them back when I lived in Cambridge - 2003 to 2007.l I wa not a huge Nike fan at the time, just a casual, but did get some cool Dunks and Terminators from them that are currently in storage. The owner used to meet with me when we went to the NYC tradeshows in a fur, low rise jeans, big belt buckle, and super tight tees. And as much Chrome Hearts as ever seen one man wear. It's cool that they've become this international brand from being a little place where sneakers heads and skaters just sorta hung out and talked clothing and shoes and decks.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4EEA8FCC-48FA-4818-A76E-05A7F36F7850.jpeg

Last edited:

b-ill

Reaction score
On par with other recent AJ1. The aging wasn’t as pronounced as I thought.

I normally don’t double up but may have to with these as normally any Chicago color way is insanely expensive so not a bad “value” at under $500.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

b-ill

Reaction score
You guys flipping or keeping? Triple black isn’t my favorite and the resale is enticing for other purchases.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if one can't win raffles, one can always take matters into their own hands 🤣

Screenshot_20221215-204022~2.png

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decided I want a pair of lost and founds. eBay? Goat? StockX? What’s best resell marketplace? Don’t want fakes or hassle of flaky sellers.

b-ill

Reaction score
I’ve always had good luck with GOAT between quality, delivery speed, and customer service. Price always seems in line with others, maybe a little higher but worth it imo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads