• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went with the Flash Pink myself. Never seen a pink sneaker executed this well so it was a no brainer for me.

I do dig these too. Kinda like the grey/pink womens one more though.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
of the colors released so far, the royal/volt is my favorite.

i am holding off until the wolf greys are released though.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey RFX, are those grey/volt flyknit lunars you posted going to be available anywhere? Or are they some sort of special thing? Sorry for not knowing how nike works.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^They are not available. bennit3b quoted a post RFX made like a year ago and currently the only pairs that can still be bought are a few trainers (the volt/sky blue, white/black, black/white). The other racers and HTM releases that were a limited release are now sold out.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey RFX, are those grey/volt flyknit lunars you posted going to be available anywhere? Or are they some sort of special thing? Sorry for not knowing how nike works.

^They are not available. bennit3b quoted a post RFX made like a year ago and currently the only pairs that can still be bought are a few trainers (the volt/sky blue, white/black, black/white). The other racers and HTM releases that were a limited release are now sold out.

Pretty much.

Any Flyknit Lunars that isn't on a One+ sole will not be available anymore.

There are however a few more Flyknit Trainers and Racers colorways coming out this year, none with a lunar sole though.

Last edited:

aphelan

Reaction score
copped the sequoias (pic taken from Niketalk):

and the pink flashes (another pic from NT; not mine):

I'll echo what everyone else is saying: these things are comfy as hell!

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Better pic of the pink.

grey/blu are really nice.

aphelan

Reaction score
The grey/blue colorway is next on my hit-list but I will probably wait a bit since they are everywhere.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped in at Niketown on my commute home today and checked out the FKs in person since I cheaped out on shipping. So. *******. Comfy.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

i like those sequoias a lot actually. those are up there with wolf grey.

The sequoias are great - I have them. That lighting makes them perfect, they really just look black most of the time. I still think wolf grey is better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads