• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cutemelon

Reaction score
Yea, I compared using these guides but I can't confirm 100% since I've never seen a real pair in person. Something seems off about these.
give sneakerreps on reddt a try.

People ask for lc all the time there

verver

Reaction score
Ugh. Thought goat was good about legit checks. People trust eBay authenticity guarantee thing?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Anyone able to help out with a legit check on union off noir 4's? I just got these in from goat and there are some red flags imo. The back height of the suede being just one of them if you compare the left shoe to the right one. I can post/send more pics.
Nike QC can be lacking.

I am happy to send pics of my pair and/or you could share more pics, including box.

BigRed

Reaction score
I’m glad I pulled the trigger when I did…I paid $740 and I have a feeling your’s were more…my local resell shop has the all black Presto’s lightly used for $899 that I’m currently debating

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got a pair of Union 4’s myself, I’d slept on the desert moss colorway pretty hard until I saw it at a local reseller and realized how nice it actually is….
They are very underrated. They look so much better in person. Congrats on the purchase.

I’m glad I pulled the trigger when I did…I paid $740 and I have a feeling your’s were more…my local resell shop has the all black Presto’s lightly used for $899 that I’m currently debating
My wife bought them for me as a Christmas present last year. They weren't as as expensive as I thought they would be. They shot up in price right after he passed and came right back down. She paid $875 for them.

still wish this version of the ow 5 would've released:

This pair is so good. I wish they would've released these instead of the Sail pair.

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikei90