• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Muslin 3, scheduled to release in March

Awesome thank you. How do Jordan 3's fit? I've never owned a single pair of Jordans and this is the first pair I've really liked.

b-ill

Reaction score
Awesome thank you. How do Jordan 3's fit? I've never owned a single pair of Jordans and this is the first pair I've really liked.
TTS. They are a little wide/roomy but not enough to size down from your normal Nike size.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
curious how those 3's look in person. Photos seem a bit fleshy colored, but more ivory in hand would be very nice.

poor man's non-binary Maniere 3's

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
curious how those 3's look in person. Photos seem a bit fleshy colored, but more ivory in hand would be very nice.

poor man's non-binary Maniere 3's
The other side "mockup" on the Sneakerbardetroit website looks like total ass, but the insta photo I posted and the other actual image on the website look more ivory/cream than flesh colored

cadmonkey

Reaction score
The other side "mockup" on the Sneakerbardetroit website looks like total ass, but the insta photo I posted and the other actual image on the website look more ivory/cream than flesh colored

Air-Jordan-3-Muslin-DH7139-100-Release-Date.jpeg

Should be closer to this, I mean actual muslin you can easily find at fabric stores- cheap cotton plain weave and normally pretty light colored and very lightweight

nets860

Reaction score
Anyone able to help out with a legit check on union off noir 4's? I just got these in from goat and there are some red flags imo. The back height of the suede being just one of them if you compare the left shoe to the right one. I can post/send more pics.

Attachments

b-ill

Reaction score
Anyone able to help out with a legit check on union off noir 4's? I just got these in from goat and there are some red flags imo. The back height of the suede being just one of them if you compare the left shoe to the right one. I can post/send more pics.
I’m bad at real vs fake but this may help:

nets860

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.