• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cutemelon

Reaction score
My label was created over a week ago and still no movement. Yet my wife got her pair yesterday.

On foot today
How pink is the midsole in hand?
people have been pointing that out on some other sites.
I think it looks fine either way, but curious what you think.

Also comparison of midsole once you get your pair would be greatly appreciated brother.

sarteaga

Reaction score
So I ended up with 2 maroon patta's due to my lack of reading. If anyone is interested in an 11.5, please DM me.

b-ill

Reaction score
Good to see more deliveries, now for the resale price to come down a little more.

surrender

Reaction score
Mine are out for delivery too, I'm just stuck at the office for my one day of the week...

Thankfully, it looks like the Cool Greys are getting a big drop. I'm waiting for the East Coast SNKRS reservation - looks like So Cal got theirs today.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
about that. Yeah, the heel is quite slippery on the AMM 1's, and the shoes themselves felt noticeably heavier than other 1's. That lovely quilted lining is going to cause some headaches for the fellas that tie their laces loose.

I took out my drug dealing scale and indeed they are on the heavy side.
size 8 J1 Burgundy: 404g
size 8.5 J1 shadow 2.0: 406g
size 8 AMM J1: 468g

b-ill

Reaction score
I probably should have waited another week but wanted to make sure I had them before traveling for the holidays.

A8891E84-7EBF-4A56-B05A-858CA0C72DEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics