• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LeBeef

Reaction score
I got a pair of the patchwork 3’s also. What’s this velcro swoosh patch for? It looks like you stick it on the heel but it seems like it’d fall off pretty easily
Yeah, its for the heel where the jumpman is. I think it looks good, but lots of ppl online saying the velcro doesn't stick well.

cutemelon

Reaction score
what do you guys think? AMM1 should be cheaper in a week or two after the snkrs draws get shipped?
or just buy now

b-ill

Reaction score
what do you guys think? AMM1 should be cheaper in a week or two after the snkrs draws get shipped?
or just buy now
I’m holding out until mid to end of next week, once all the AMM orders get shipped out and most of the SNKRS.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would wait. Pairs from the AMM are barely starting to get delivered. Wait for the resellers to undercut one another.

surrender

Reaction score
Got the AMM e-mail yesterday, although the UPS app has shown the created label since last Saturday...

I'm still frustrated that the AM95s were such a limited release! You'd think that such a staple would have had a bigger release, much like the 90 infrareds the week before

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of AM 95, I didn’t realize they require sizing up.

Ive been a consistent SZ 8 for over 20 years and I thought the 95s would follow suit but I need to size up to 8.5 instead

Anyone else have this issue?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.