• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NIKE SB's: sz 9-10 SALE SALE SALE!!!!

VuONG

Reaction score
Hi, guys im cleaning out my closet and i have lots for sale. Mostly Dunks Everything i sell is 100% authentic. Here's my ranking scale ( i know DS,VNDS,NDS,WORN has alot of different meanings to different people well here is mine) OBO: o.R b.EST o.FFER DS: Unworn VNDS: Worn less then 3 times NDS: Worn less then 5 times WORN: Worn more then countable/ Looks used Want more pics? Have questions? Private offer? Please feel free to email or PM me: EMAIL: [email protected] or PM me Local pick up? SOCAL,909 area Shipping in the US: 12 dollars PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER ACCEPTED!! PRIVATE AUTCION if needed! TRADES? I'm looking for: - Dior Homme: 21cm: sz31,30 - APC:New Standards: sz30,29 - Supreme Blazers: Black: sz 9,9.5 - AJ IV: White/Cement: sz 9.5 - Futura Blazers: sz 9,9.5 - AJ I: Silver/Grey: sz 9.5 DUNKS for SELL: VNDS: Hunter sz 10: 200 obo
SBH-01-1.jpg
VNDS: RAYGUN HOME sz 10: 200 SHIPPED obo
SBR-03.jpg
VNDS: SEA CRYSTALS sz 9.5: 225 SHIPPED obo
SBSFG-01.jpg
VNDS: ASIAN EXCLUSIVE 3M material sz9.5: 150 SHIPPED obo
SB3m-01.jpg
NDS: GR LOW PRO: White/Blue: sz 10: 25 obo
SBB-01.jpg
WORN: BARFS sz. 10: 50 obo
SBBF-01.jpg
SBBF-02.jpg
OTHER for SELL: VNDS: Nike skateboarding FC White/black sz 10.5: 50 obo
FCBW-01.jpg
FCBW-02.jpg
NDS: Nike skateboarding FC Brown/orange sz. 10: 30 obo
sb-04.jpg
FCB-03.jpg
PICTURES WILL BE POSTED later on tonight THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!
biggrin.gif
will be adding tees, and jeans later

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads